Author Topic: Challenges  (Read 1131 times)

parabol

• Moppet
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
Challenges
« on: February 20, 2010, 04:35:27 PM »
So, is there any challenge gamers out there? What challenges have you done in what FF games? =D

I have completed LLNM in FFVII and Lv1 game in FFIX. Im currently playing LLNMIENA and LLNIIENACMO in FFVII and 122333 in FFXII.

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
Re: Challenges
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 06:36:15 PM »
I used to to do some challenges in FFXII but the entire audience for them has pretty much died out, and it's not as fun anymore to do challenged IMO because of that. I'm sure when FFXIII is released, more people will start up challenges again for not just FFXIII but a lot of previous ones as well, so I'm going to wait till then if I ever decide to finish my AASNG challenge.

Apart from that, the only "challenge" I do is the Perfect Game for FFXII, but that's like a never-ending, less like a challenge and more like a glory thing to do anyway. Nowadays I'd rather just replay the game a different way then I did previously to make it more fun. ;D For example, in my most recent FFXII file, I'm spinning it up a bit and making my gambits a lot more limited, in the sense that of my 3 characters, the only one that will have healing gambits is Balthier. If nothing else it keeps the game fresh even after all these years and it's fun.

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D