Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Final Fantasy XV / Re: Party+Guest stuff
« Last post by kokushishin on September 05, 2018, 07:22:06 PM »

Couple minor tweaks, haven't really had time to catch up on this or ZA.
Final Fantasy XV / Re: Party+Guest stuff
« Last post by kokushishin on June 09, 2018, 06:54:37 AM »

I think that's all the Comrades abilities added, at least for now.
Meet and Greet / Re: A long long time ago
« Last post by Chaos on April 08, 2018, 11:41:37 PM »
Hello there! :D
« Last post by Gramps on April 08, 2018, 06:56:27 AM »
I seldom stop by here anymore – the echos in these grand old FFT halls make me kind of nostalgic. (God it was fun tracking down the Zodiac Spear back in 2012!)  I had hoped that FFXV would have spawned a bunch of new conversations here. Anyway I thought I'd check the lists and – what d'ya know? – a 2018 posting! It's Chaos! I just had to say hello!

Gramps
« Last post by Chaos on January 23, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
It's also amazing seeing old members return every now and then. :D
« Last post by DuskShards on January 23, 2018, 06:25:04 PM »
I can’t believe this forum is still up, it’s kind of amazing seeing all the old posts and discussions!
Final Fantasy XIV / Re: FFXIV General discussion topic
« Last post by Chaos on January 21, 2018, 08:53:26 PM »
We'll have only one Sigmascape (the tier in 4.2). The first raid tier was called Deltascape. We don't know yet what the next one will be called.

I also remember the talk about 4.6 and 4.7. If it happens we may get more than just three tiers. In that scenario we could have Sephiroth as the final boss of the third tier and Omega Prime as the final boss in the next and final tier. It may even be a stand-alone battle (like the Ultimate Coil) instead of a whole raid tier.
« Last post by Da_Cloud on January 21, 2018, 06:17:58 PM »
We can say almost for sure say that the last Sigmascape battle would indeed be against Omega prime. But Omega as a robot like entity only appeared in the original FFV and FFXII (believe it also appeared as a cameo supper boss in some remakes later on).

In FFVII, FFVIII and FX we did get an Omega, but the design was completely different from the robot like FFV version (on which our FFXIV version is based).

Then again I can remember Yoshi saying something about the possibility of a patch 4.6 and 4.7. Not sure where I picked that one up though, but if that's indeed true we would have a 4th Sigmascape as well.

« Last post by Chaos on January 21, 2018, 05:58:56 PM »
Looks like Sigmascape will be FFVI-themed. I guess the last one will be VII or VIII-themed, whichever one has Omega Weapon (both I think?). I expect Omega Prime to be the final boss. I also expect to see Sephiroth as a boss at some point, but it wouldn't make sense for Kefka to be the final boss of this tier and Sephiroth not to be the final boss in the VII tier. Who knows, maybe they even deviate a bit from the pattern we had so far.
« Last post by Da_Cloud on January 19, 2018, 09:01:19 PM »
4.1 not really any big changes. The odd numbers always contain a new dungeon, trial and 24-man raid (in short). The bigger update will be 4.2 which will give the new raid tier, more dungeons and the start of the relic quest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10