Author Topic: Today's Live Broadcast  (Read 65275 times)

DuskShards

• Hedge Knight

• View Profile
Re: Today's Live Broadcast
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
No idea, i havent seen your stream yet, link me ill come watch and see if i can help, the Discs i posted to you should be there soon enough anyway

pprincess

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Smart Smart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 07:01:35 PM »
The chat keeps crashing, though seems to work now. There must be some big broadcast going on.

x8m8x3k3t

• Rear Guard
  • System that works, evolves complex that doesn't.
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »
No one is at chat, but there are 5 viewers...

pprincess

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »
the chat keeps crashing you have to reload it. I'm there and there have been several others. GM says there is a big football game in the UK today which might account for the overload.

x8m8x3k3t

• Rear Guard
  • System that works, evolves complex that doesn't.
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »
:O For me it doesn't crash...

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009, 11:05:54 PM »
:O For me it doesn't crash...
I can't even connect to the chat >_<

pprincess

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2009, 08:19:33 AM »
Well FF12Grandmaster completed an 18 hour marathon of FF12, ending with several hours of an interesting solo Vaan game and so this topped off another interesting weekend. DuskShards did his marathon of IZJS for us last weekend, and throughout the week we've had broadcasts by devilman108 on FFTactics and a little Guitar Hero even, wee187 on FF12 and Resident Evil 4, Someddrnoob on FF Dissidia, and several other people as well on ustream joining in and offering their games like Wild Arms 2 and others. Lots more folks are joining in to watch the broadcasts and use the chat feature.

I'm hopeful that more people will think about hooking up their webcam or their capture devices and consider sharing live gaming with people here on the site. I really like the idea of having live gaming going on which is now moving our site fftogether in a direction that no other site is going. I belong to many other forums and nowhere else are people getting together to watch live gameplay and chat with friends who play and enjoy these very games. We're really starting something new here and I'm amazed at how I can watch live games and chat with people all over the world, at most times of the day. Indeed as our motto says it's because we are not alone, and almost any time of the day people are here and interested in discussing games and characters and share writing and other art as well.

Such fun! Keep posting your broadcasts! I'm seriously addicted now to watching people play and in every broadcast I've seen things that I never saw before in FF12 and new games I've never seen at all until now. So it's a LOT of fun and hopefully we'll have another good week ahead. Lots of people shared their spare time and so if you have any and want some watchers, share your game with everybody!

Okay there's my plug for the week for live broadcasting.  ;D

Da_Cloud

• Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »
Well pprincess I was already planing to join the broadcasting soon. All I'm waiting for now is a little splitter that allows me to broadcast with the music :D

And I would love to show you guys one of my most favourite RPG game that isn't a Final Fantasy. Which is called Atelier Iris 8)

FF12GrandMaster

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »
I am continuing with my solo now if anyone wants to watch. Unfortunately the chat is playing up again and the streaming is lagging a bit. I guess later on it will quieten down and stream better like it did yesterday.

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 02:54:45 AM »
Question I wasn't able to ask yesterday: Is this your old VAS file or a newer solo with Vaan?

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D

FF12GrandMaster

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »
Question I wasn't able to ask yesterday: Is this your old VAS file or a newer solo with Vaan?

It's a newer file similar to Max's Uber Challenge. In this challenge I have to complete the bestiary in each area before moving on in the storyline. The two good fights so far have been Gnoma Entite and Cuchulainn, both of which took an hour. Atm I'm completing Bestiary of Ozmone plains and Zertinan Caverns which are almost finished. Adrammelech will also be done but I'll wait till this evening to do that so that the stream isn't so laggy. After Adrammelech I have to do the Bestiary in Nabudis :o :o  This will be total abuse of the Nihopalaoa because I really am not strong enough to take on the mobs there but the bestiary has to be completed before I can move on to Jahara.

Other limits are:

Ranged Weapons only, no Attack Magicks and no Gil Toss. I can use 2 shields...the Ensanguined Shield and the Shell Shield but I cannot use a weapon with a shield equipped nor can I use magick. Pylraster will be fun! ;D

Streaming will begin around 21:00 GMT (16:00 ET). All of the time today till then I'll be chaining Banshees for X Potions. I'd like to get 99 of them before streaming tonight because Cura just ain't gonna cut it in Nabudis.

DuskShards

• Hedge Knight

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »
I will be broadcasting all day today, i will be doing as follows:

Getting A Shikari No Nagase F
Killing Zodiark, my 13th esper :D
Finishing All Hunts (As Many as i can do)
Farming 2M Gil from the Dark Lords In Zeromus' Room
Begining my assault of LLG trial mode :D

Da_Cloud

• Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »
For those who want to watch FF12GM fighting Adrammelech in his solo challenge. You'll have to be quick :P
He just defeated Adrammelech (really to easy for our GrandMaster). Though now Nabudis awaits, should be fun :D

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ffxii-solo

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 11:01:15 PM by Da_Cloud »

pprincess

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 02:05:34 AM »
FF12Grandmaster is still broadcasting for those interested. I've learned a TON already today on chaining rares etc.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »
I watched for a while, it was very interesting learned alot. Thanks again FF12Grandmaster

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.