Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3841 times)

angel

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 01:56:49 PM »
funny you should say that bram , last night I thought to myself , wow we have been together 5 years this year  :o :o

surely to god I have earnt a badge or something  ;)

There is no such thing as a bad elf ...

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 03:05:27 PM »
funny you should say that bram , last night I thought to myself , wow we have been together 5 years this year  :o :o

surely to god I have earnt a badge or something  ;)

sssshhh, that's a secret

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

NikolasvanitasX

• Moppet
  • Just a Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy fan
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 07:31:52 AM »
Would become a long term plan, but I've definitely considered it a few times already. Usually the lack of time to invest in setting such thing up has stopped me.

First of would be setting up our 5 year anniversary celebration party, which would be happening this summer ;D
nice :)

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 02:23:10 PM »
Would become a long term plan, but I've definitely considered it a few times already. Usually the lack of time to invest in setting such thing up has stopped me.

First of would be setting up our 5 year anniversary celebration party, which would be happening this summer ;D

Do you plan to organize a marathon on the anniversary day?

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 03:27:38 PM »
That is the minimum yea. Don't know about it being on the date exactly, but definetly something like our last marathons.

Also remember the original idea was to rend a house somewhere to stream from. That part hasn't come of the ground yet though. But I'll make a topic for that tonight, might be better to discuse it in a proper topic instead of here :P

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 12:32:30 PM »
That is the minimum yea. Don't know about it being on the date exactly, but definetly something like our last marathons.

Also remember the original idea was to rend a house somewhere to stream from. That part hasn't come of the ground yet though. But I'll make a topic for that tonight, might be better to discuse it in a proper topic instead of here :P

::)

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia