Author Topic: noo00oob  (Read 3675 times)

Fehlany

• Moppet
  • In one ear and... somewhere in there.
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
noo00oob
« on: February 26, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
Well isn't this a homey forum? Lot different vibe from Gamefaqs. I caught a couple links to this site (think FF12Grandmaster?) while doing research for completionist/PG files for 12. I've never been overly active on any forum, but GF users might recognize me from FF12, FF4, or FF9 forums there. Those've been my latest projects. Currently working on a FF12 PG, while still dabbling at a 9 PG (only 2:30 saved on the game clock....ugh Excalibur II) and working through NG+ (second playthrough) of 4 on DS. I had a PG of that one on PS, but all the new stuff in the DS version :) Also PG'ed X. Yes, I have borderline OCD and am a completionist. One of the many many charms of the FF series :)

Anyways, just introducing myself properly :)

Self-appointed Reviver of Dead Threads!

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Re: noo00oob
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 04:23:45 PM »
well welcome to FFTogether, and maybe i will see you in the SandSea ;D

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 08:16:59 PM »
I visit the GameFAQs FFXII board from time to time, but unfortunately, the name doesn't ring a bell. :-X

Anyway, welcome to FFTogether! Time for you to get active on some forum. :D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Oniangel

• Order of Ambrosia
  • ζ*'ヮ')ζ
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 10:19:34 PM »
and am a completionist. One of the many many charms of the FF series :)

We are completionist. We are proud of it.

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay here.

Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.

Fehlany

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 07:47:41 AM »
So I had this awesome, witty, entertaining reply all typed out, went to preview, and my connection dumped. Ugh. And while waiting for the connection to sort itself out, I decided I'd kill the time EXPing/farming the first zone of Zertinan Caverns.... And I get hit with sleep RIGHT AS I'm delivering the kill shot.... 3 times in a row. Ugh. So there's no Immune: Sleep accessory yet, and no mob to wake me up = boring 1 minute wait for each one :(

Ah well. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome, all. Oni, yes we are proud :D Chaos, as I said before, I'm not really an active poster on the boards, usually anything I have to say has been said, and I don't like repeating myself lol. Hell, I can't even edit posts yet after being registered for about a year now :) Besides, one thing I've noticed there is a lot of a) blatant trolls, and b) self righteous pricks. And most of the more 'respectable' names I take note of there, I've also noticed here in my limited browsing of topics :) If that holds true, I may be able to ignore the GF boards altogether and save me the headache of dealing with the troublemakers. I'll see how that holds up :)

Thanks again for the welcome, think I'm off to the Sandsea to see if there's anything going on worth jumping into :)

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 09:22:35 AM »
And most of the more 'respectable' names I take note of there, I've also noticed here in my limited browsing of topics :) If that holds true, I may be able to ignore the GF boards altogether and save me the headache of dealing with the troublemakers. I'll see how that holds up :)
Don't know if they are still really active here, but I do know that most of the gamers on this forum all have spend some good hours in FFXII as well :P

YiazmatSlayer

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 02:13:13 AM »
Ah welcome to the forum!
Once you've got the hang of XII, you should check out one of the challenges I made for the game. I never got to complete it myself as my PS2 broke :-\
...which I've just read through and now REALLY want to try it again!  :'(

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:26:07 AM by YiazmatSlayer »

There's a difference between playing a card, and using a card. - Zane Truesdale

Fehlany

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 02:47:22 AM »
Got the hang of? No offense, but the only things I'm not comfortable (or even excel) with are some of the glitches, and RNG lists. I've played through this game many times, had quite a perfect game in progress, finished a completionist file, and am working on a non-perfect hp/mp/concurrence 'perfect' game. Don't intend to sound snotty or anything, I know I'm among others with equal or better knowledge/experience with the game, but I'm just sayin... :) My experience with FF is just as OCD with most of the other titles, but I've at least played through every one, except XIII-2. I just can't do it to myself.... Hell, I'll even through in the Chronos and Vagrant Story for good measure :D

OMW to check out your challenge now :)

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 03:10:31 AM »
Welcome to the forums Fehlany. :D

YiazmatSlayer

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 08:59:16 AM »
Got the hang of? No offense, but the only things I'm not comfortable (or even excel) with are some of the glitches, and RNG lists. I've played through this game many times, had quite a perfect game in progress, finished a completionist file, and am working on a non-perfect hp/mp/concurrence 'perfect' game. Don't intend to sound snotty or anything, I know I'm among others with equal or better knowledge/experience with the game, but I'm just sayin... :) My experience with FF is just as OCD with most of the other titles, but I've at least played through every one, except XIII-2. I just can't do it to myself.... Hell, I'll even through in the Chronos and Vagrant Story for good measure :D

OMW to check out your challenge now :)

My bad, I should've known really! And don't worry about it, you don't sound snotty at all :)

There's a difference between playing a card, and using a card. - Zane Truesdale

Fehlany

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 01:55:48 PM »
TY DragonSlayer. :)

NP Yiaz, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. :) I couldn't find the threads with your challenges. You got links? Pretty absorbed in my PG, and when I break from it,  its to a different game PG. lol But I'm always interested in new takes on gameplay. Might even be educational, like Tryst's Solo Vaan stuff (I'm getting Vaan lvl 99 before any other party members join, so its essentially a Solo Vaan challenge lol).

ArandomFFplayer

• Rear Guard
  • Get back up! What are you waiting for this time?
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »
Hey, welcome. Always good to see new members.  :)

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 09:12:55 PM »
I didn't even see this topic until, well, now, of course ::)
Should I type a witty comment on being cake addicted and drunkness on madstuff, of am I supposed to just say 'hi' >.>
Maybe a quick introduction?
Hi, I'm rs. Welcome :3 I've never touched an FF game ever :3 (this used to be also the fact for Square and Enix games, but I've bought a KH game a while ago xD) I've also been addicted to anime a lot, also the reason I've been idle o.o

In any case, cake, cake. Cake. Jack the Vampire should be around her somewhere. He's probably too busy replying on this post with a *wack*  sound or something in that area :3

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »
Already said hi to you in the Sandsea but I'll say it here too since I had not seen this one until now. Yo! Sometime when you get a chance I should show you thw corner. It's such a wonderful place.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 11:40:45 PM »
Yo! Sometime when you get a chance I should show you thw corner. It's such a wonderful place.
Seconding this.

Chalk, lots of chalk >:D

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!