Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep  (Read 16035 times)

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 05:49:45 AM »
i just read the interview(was too lazy to read before)
i wonder if he was alluding to KH III when he was talking about a secret ending

square enix, always keeping secrets :D

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

Storm Rider

• Moppet
  • The Keyblade's Chosen One
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »
"Fight the darkness, or become the darkness..."

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »
The game has been confirmed to come out in Japan in December 2009 or January 2010. The NA/EUR version has not been confirmed yet.

Crystal-Heart

• Moppet
  • ~The Cute & Sexy Summoner~

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 05:02:13 AM »
You know it will be though. Square Enix can be that way sometimes, like how Dissidia Final Fantasy was released in Japan for a month or two before they announced it coming to NA/EUR.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this even more that I looked forward to Dissidia or 358/2 Days. Mostly because of Aqua. Finally, a playable (story mode) female character..and she even seems to be in her late teens! Yay! She gets an added bonus for having Blue hair, one of my fav hair colors. I love hair colors you wouldn't find naturally in the real world. None the less, hooray for Keyblade Mistresses!

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 05:10:25 AM »
I got a bit too pumped up for 358/2 Days, and I'm not feeling it yet for BbS. I'm sure I'll start getting exited soon though, lol. I always do.

Lol, Crys, Xion not good enough for ya? :P Just kidding, Aqua looks really cool as well, despite the fact that when I first saw her I though she was a guy. ;_;

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 02:10:31 AM »
For those that don't know, it looks like BBS is going to support Multiplayer

Quote from: Wikipedia
The game features a multiplayer mode known as "Joint Struggle", it is currently unknown how many players can play at a time. Players will control one of the three main characters who are wearing their suits of armor as seen in the "Secret ending" of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+. Players will fight together co-operatively in a "Survival Mode" style of gameplay in an arena known as the "Mirage Arena" against wave after waves of Unverses. Currently only Ad-Hoc wireless multiplayer has been announced, it is unknown at this point of time if Infrastructure Mode will be supported

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/909/sada.png <- Picture is small, but maybe later I can Photobucket it and circle the multiplayer picture for those who can't see. But I think everyone should be fine.

Actually, this video should be enough:

This is another reason for me to get a PS3...  :-X If I'm right, Ad-Hoc only works for the PS3.

UPDATE - LATEST FAMITSU! Birth By Sleep will be scheduled for a Japan release this Winter, January 9th, 2010.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1228734_1124.html

It's in Japanese, but you can copy and paste and find a translator. But all you have to really do is scroll down past the Birth By Sleep logo. Where you'll see the date, 2010/1/9. But check it out for the latest Famitsu scans!  ;D I will definitely be importing this game from Japan. I've waited long enough since 2006 when I first saw the Secret Ending.

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 05:26:19 AM »
NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
i was hoping it would be before my 18th birthday when i'd still have enough time to really enjoy gaming

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »
this will be one of the few games where i will get the Japanese version. I really cant wait. And yes i all ready knew about the multiplayer. The next Q for me will be,do i get it immediately when it gets released, or do i wait till my birthday.  ???

« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 12:03:27 PM by Sixty »

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 06:10:49 AM »
My Japanese games are really adding up. I have FFXII IZJS, FFXII(regular Jap version), KH2FM+(includes 2FM and Re:CoM), and Japanese Dissidia. :o

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
I can't wait til this comes out. I have my PS3 ready for multiplayer :D

Looks like 2010 will be an exciting year for RPG fans.

Phoenix

• Hedge Knight
  • The Dark Messenger
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 08:17:15 AM »
Not mentioned here I believe, but Zack Fair is now in Birth By Sleep. Also, his clothing seems to fit the world he is going to be in, which is Olympus Coliseum. He's also going to be playable!

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »
Thats awesome.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 09:59:46 PM »
Famitsu has scored Birth By Sleep and has been highly praised. Composed of a 10/9/9/9 score, for a total of 37/40. Here is the full review:

In this latest game in the series, Terra, Ven and Aqua journey through the worlds of Disney movies. In this game you can strengthen your Commands by use of a board game.

Target audience
- All gamers
- Series fans
- Disney fans

Play length
- 15 hours per character
- 100 hours to complete everything

Scores:

10 - Each character had their own story and events, and I was able to play through this each time with a fresh feeling. The battles can be quite exciting if you can get into the game system and play through them strategically. All I can say about the graphics and music is that they are superb. The dice game and other mini games were excellent. I have no complaints.

9 - The growth system is excellent. It gets very fun to fiddle around with it and decide how you want to make your character. There are tons of different abilities and attacks, and since some of them can change in battle, so even if you can use them easily battles never became boring. I felt satisfied with the completeness of the story, and being able to see through the eyes of all three characters. Starting the Command Board, all the game elements were flawless.

9 - Firstly, I was quite impressed by the amount of story they had, viewed through the eyes of three characters. The creation of stages for each character was nicely done. There were a variety of easily manipulated attacks that made the battles quite exciting. I was quite happy that the Command Board was not just for playing, but also for strengthening your Commands. This is a great game for people who are interested in the world of this series.

9 - With three different character types to choose from, as well as many different Commands and Styles, there was an amazing variety with what you can do in battles. When the Commands you can use increases, you can choose your own way of fighting the battles which gives a nice feeling of freedom. The boss battles were quite lively and exciting, and you can have fun with the direction of them.

Source: KHInsider. Anyone importing the game because my mind is made up about importing it. :P (and the answer is yes lol)

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:01:34 PM by Ally »

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 05:15:40 AM »
All I can say is this:

hfd;ghfdi;ghsdfgjldfhgjkaflhdjloghfjgjlphdfgl;hsdfgsdfjghsjkglhsdjghsdgjklahgjsghjslg

Because I no longer have a PSP. :'( I would have imported it.

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 11:03:28 AM »
OMG.

SQUARE ENIX GIVE US A US RELEASE DATE PL0X.

Sorry for the yelling and caps, but I really want this game now. =.=

I actually could buy the JP version without importing it... I don't mind the language barrier when it comes to the gameplay but the story.... I'll think about it.