Author Topic: Organization's return? (SPOILER)  (Read 3581 times)

PeteThePlayer

• Rear Guard
  • I'm sorry, is that a mosquito?
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Organization's return? (SPOILER)
« on: October 14, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »
As you may or may not know, Xehanort will return. Just watch the re:coded secret ending, and you'll understand.
When both, the Heartless and the Nobody of one person are destroyed, they will merge again and form the complete person once again.

Since Sora struck down Ansem, Seeker of the Darkness, and Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII, the complete Xehanort will return.

Now basically all Organization-Nobodies were destroyed. And maybe even some of their Heartless.

Does that mean, that Braig and co. will return as well? :P
Just wondering

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination

• View Profile
Re: Organization's return? (SPOILER)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
I'm not to sure about the rest of the organization but i would love to see Axel make a return.

PeteThePlayer

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »
I'm sure we will see some familiar faces in the next game

sentry88

• Hedge Knight
  • ff13-2!!!!
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 08:53:14 PM »
So now we wait for "kh3".
I might get it for my 59 Birthday if its out at that stage ;D ;D ;D

I goin burn your house down..... with the lemons~Cave Johnson

PeteThePlayer

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »
sure
it will take a good 50 years for square, to make a new game after giving us trailers and announcements

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
sure
it will take a good 50 years for square, to make a new game after giving us trailers and announcements, then even more trailers and even more announcements just to get us all hyped up and then let down and then hyped up 10x more then let down again.

Thought i would change your comment for you to sound more appropriate.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 09:43:58 PM by xShadowBlitzx »

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 07:47:50 PM »
I have a strong theory that Kingdom Hearts 3D is going to be based on the Mark of Mastery exam for both Sora and Riku. Kingdom Hearts III, well, it should be tying up loose ends with Xehanort + saving Terra, Ventus and Aqua.

PeteThePlayer

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »
I think I read somewhere that KH3D will focus on some more events that happened in KH1
I don't know
KH3 will definitely be Terra, Ven, Aqua rescue :P

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 05:44:47 AM »
Don't forget that's it's not only Terra, Ventus, and Aqua that need rescuing. The data Naminé in coded said that Roxas, Xion, Axel, and the real version of herself also needed to be saved.

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D

PeteThePlayer

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 04:33:55 PM »
Ohh yeah? Then those dudes will be saved as well xD

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »
Don't forget that's it's not only Terra, Ventus, and Aqua that need rescuing. The data Naminé in coded said that Roxas, Xion, Axel, and the real version of herself also needed to be saved.
I get Axel's real version (Lea), but why would the real versions of Roxas, Xion and Namine need rescue as well ??

Roxas was created from a combination of Sora and Ventus (mainly Sora, but since Sora was still carrying Ventus heart as well). And well Sora doesn't need to be rescued and Ventus was already on the list ::)

And Namine was born from Kairi who is already save.

And Xion doesn't really have an original version as she's basically a clone of Roxas created from Sora's memories.

RedChocobo

• Brave Companion
  • Wark?
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 01:36:54 AM »
Umm..... He wont return, BECAUSE He was defeated. Aqua is pretty obvious, she will come back. Terra will NOT come back, because his body was the one that became the Heartless and Nobody, which means that his body is gone forever. Ven's appearance is gone, and remember that Mysterious figure boss in BBS? Thats Ventus' heart mixed with Vanitas in a physical body (proven on GFAQs).

That guy is going to be the next KH game.

My Prediction of the storyline:
Sora tries to stop him because he is unleashing the unversed, and figures that he is too strong, so something of I dont know what tells him that he needs help, so he rescues everyone that needs rescueing besides Terra, ven and Aqua. ( he cant rescue Ven or terra)
Aqua is the last to be rescued, and she tells him of his past and such, and then sora goes to beat him, then he tries to split their hearts to get Ven's back, but he also unleashes Vanitas.

My mind ^

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 05:44:42 AM »
Play Kingdom Hearts Coded and then you'll find out why Terra and Ventus need to be saved.  ::) And "proven on GFAQs" is not a fact. Either someone at Square, obviously someone involved with Kingdom Hearts projects, has to specify this or it's just more mere speculation. By any stretch of the mind though, can I see the MF being Vanitas x Ventus. It has neither of their skills and it's more likely to just be canon.

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 07:20:18 AM »
Nomura himself said that when one's Nobody and Heartless have been defeated, the original complete being will be reborn, didn't he? :P

In that case I still see the possibility in saving Terra since Xehanort will return and said Xehanort will most likely retain the hearts of MX and Terra. Sora will have to find some way of destroying/knocking MX's heart away so that Terra can repossess his original body. Sora will most likely find Aqua and she will lead him to Ventus. Since Roxas has merged with Sora at the end of KH2, he has Ventus's heart again and that way he can be saved. That's how I predict they are going to be saved, but I need to play Re:Coded to find out why, as Ally said. XD

At this point we still don't know who Mysterious Figure is or if any of the BBS superbosses are even canon to the storyline. The only way we can tell is if one of them will appear/at least be referenced in an upcoming game, and SE has yet to hint at anything like that at the moment.

I haven't played Coded so I wouldn't know what has happened but Roxas, Xion and Namine should already be with their complete beings right now. :P Lea makes sense, they just need to find his Heartless.

Back on topic, it is possible that we have defeated some of the Organization's heartlesses as bosses in the previous games, namely KHI and II. The Organization are evil people (not counting Roxas) so I suspect they must have had large amounts of darkness when they succumbed into it, spawning boss-level Heartlesses. I don't think their Heartless took on the form of common ones, except for maybe Demyx. :P

PeteThePlayer

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 11:44:34 AM »
Do not forget that when Terra is rescued, Eraqus will be rescued as well.
Didn't he merge with Terra's heart or something?