Author Topic: Which 3 new worlds, 3 returning worlds and 3 worlds you don't want in KH3?  (Read 2167 times)

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Simple enough, name three NEW worlds, and three returning worlds that you want to see in Kingdom Hearts III. Also, name three worlds that you wouldn't want to return for KH3. This worlds must be Disney related (so no Shibuya for you TWENY lovers.  :-X)

I'll start:

New Worlds:
-Monsters Inc., or any world from a Pixar movie.
-Pocahontas
-Great Mouse Detective

Returning Worlds:
-Hunchback of Notre Dame:
Spoiler: Dream Drop Distance (click to show/hide)

-Port Royal (they can still do the final two movies in the trilogy.)

-The Grid

Do Not Want:

-Agrabah
-Olympus Coliseum
-Wonderland

KILL IT WITH FIRAGA level:

-Atlantica

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
well, the top of the list got disqualified so I'm glad I actually read more than the topic title ::)

New:
Toy Story
I'd want a world based on Ducktales instead of just sticking Scrooge Mcduck and the three kids in traverse town/hollow bastion
Atlantis: Lost Empire

Returning:
Port Royal
Wonderland
Atlantica done KH1 style

Do not want!:
Agrabah, I cannot stress enough how much not Agrabah
Atlantca if it's any more BS like KH2
Twilight Town(unless you also want to rule original creations as more SE than Disney in which case I'd say Timeless Hill or whatever Black and White Disney world is called.)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 01:22:45 AM by Shadow Gilgamesh »

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
New Worlds:
- Monsters Inc.
- Pocahontas
Haven't watched a Disney movie in years, so I can't think of many. :-\

Returning Worlds:
- Wonderland
- Deep Jungle
- No special wishes for number three, guess I'll simply join you with Port Royal (can't call it a trilogy anymore, though :P). Beast's Castle was nice, too.

Do not want:
- Atlantica should burn in hell
- Agrabah
- Again, can't really decide for number three, but I wouldn't miss Olympus Coliseum or Halloween Town.

@Shadow Gilgamesh: It's called Timeless River.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
New Worlds:

- Pocahontas
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Gargoyles: This one might be a stretch considering it's a TV Show and Kingdom Hearts has only used movie adaptions so far.

Returning Worlds:

- The Grid/Space Paranoids: This world is my all-time favorite, so I would like to see it again.
- Pride Lands: Can be based on the second film, if Kingdom Hearts II ending credits are anything to go by.
- Port Royal: Based on Dead Man's Chest and At World's End.

Banished Worlds:

- Agrabah: I can't say why, but if there was one world that I've just had enough of visiting, it would be Agrabah.
- Altantica: Ursula's revival was forced upon in KH2 and seemed to retcon everything that happened in the first game. Not to mention the singing minigame...
- Olympus Coliseum: Mirage Arena from Birth By Sleep can make a nice minigame/Arena substitute, but I've really had enough of this one.

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
New -

1. Pocahontas
2. Up!
3. The Emperor's New Groove

Old -

1. Pride Lands
2. Hunchback of Notre Dame
3. Deep Space (done Lilo and Stitch style this time)

Get rid of -

1. Olympus Coliseum
2. Wonderland
3. Atlantica

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
New:
Pocahantes
Toy Story
Finding Nemo

Old:
Halloween Town
Neverland
The Land of Dragons

Get Rid Of:
Agrabah
Monstro
Wonderland (I don't dislike it though)

I'm actually one of the few who are totally fine with Atlantica. I enjoyed its openness in KH1, and it served as quite a fun sidequest world in KH2, so I don't mind too much. I prefer how it was handled in KH1, but I'll take what I can get. I just really love The Little Mermaid as a movie. My only complaint would be how horribly Ursula's revival was handled in KH2. It felt so incredibly random. Still, if KH3 could find a way to incorporate Finding Nemo, I would be okay with saying goodbye to Atlantica.

Same goes for Olympus Coliseum. While I admit it felt overused and a bit boring in Birth by Sleep, coded, and (to an extent) Days, it was handled awesome in KH1 and decent in KH2. I've always loved the Cup tournaments, and they really need to bring those back.

As for non-Disney worlds, I hope KH3 has access to all three of the "hubs" of Traverse Town, Twilight Town, and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Twilight Town is quite possiblity my favourite world in the series and I adore Traverse Town and Radiant Garden as well. I also wouldn't mind a new hub town though either.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:47:42 AM by wee187 »

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D

Kerochancaptor

• Moppet
  • Mood: Curious Curious

• View Profile
New -

1. Brother Bear
2. Monsters et Co
3. Corpse Bride (Timberton)

Old -

1. Lilo and Stitch
2. Port Royal
3. Deep Jungle

Get rid of -

1. Agrabah (The last time I saw this one I abort my game for 6 months... it was for KH358/2Days, it was realy hard for me to restart it)
2. Olympus Coliseum (Everytime I arrive to this world I think: No, not this world again!)
3. Dysney World (I realy don't like the musique and the characters of this world, except of Pete)

ChronoFlareZero

• Hedge Knight

• View Profile
Re: Which 3 new worlds, 3 returning worlds and 3 worlds you don't want in KH3?
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 01:44:17 AM »
New Worlds:

- Gargoyles (PLEASE)
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- Pocahontas

Old:

1. Lilo and Stitch
2. The Lion King
3. Hunchback of Notre Dame

Get Rid Of: (I'm not even going to mention Atlantica...)

1. Port Royal - Reason being this was a filler world where absolutely nothing happened, and SDG/Pete stick out extremely, extremely badly. The world was short and small, a very dull environment and frankly, I never really liked it in the first place

2. Agrabah - I'm just tired of going back here for no reason. Nothing really happened in KHII, Days, and Coded and it's just gotten old really fast. I don't mind if Genie returns as a summon, but I hope the world itself stays away.

3. Olympus Coliseum - Do we really need to travel here for the god-knows-what time? It's been, to the best of my knowledge, in every game except Dream Drop Distance. I didn't mind it in I or II, but Days, Coded and Birth By Sleep were seriously stretching it.