Author Topic: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]  (Read 4988 times)

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]
« on: March 31, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
Chapter one: Stuart, RS and their drunk tales

This is suppost to be our FFTogether Holy Book. I can't get this one full all by myself. So if you want to write a chapter, go ahead! Just remember to put the right chapter number in it.

Reminder for you all, I'm the all knowing player and I'm telling you this in a first person view. This tale explains the beginning of life and the end of it, all because of a little argument about tonberries. This story originated in the Gold Saucer's topic: What If. I'll be breaking the fourth wall a lot, because I like that. No, this is not a disclaimer, purely part of the story.

Stuart appearantly got shaman powers, ever since he has GOD written under his avatar. He made the mistake by giving me some lesser powers to summon Cake and Madstuff to rain from the sky. I, as the greedy person I am, said "What if I was supposed to be the new god of this world?". This created a chain reaction, where he became god and I became god, having a clash of titans right before us. In this universe, we both created peace and summoned Tonberries and Moogles to exist in the real world. What were we thinking? Having to two most natural enemies right before us, the first tonberry lashed out to the moogle, it screamed in vain and called for his brothers. It became a universal war. Two groups existed now, the north side of earth was ruled by the moogles, as the south side had the tonberries to deal with. What I saw was horrific, all the moogles gathered by angel, as she was to great commander. Myself liked the tonberries better, so Stuart banished me from his friendlist. He sided with angel, having the great moogle army on his side. I summoned my warrior, CVL, as he loved tonberries too. The evidence was clear, this was only solvable in a war.

The great war lasted for almost seven years. My tonberry army had the moogles cornered, it was clear that we were on the winning side. The only thing that kept Stuart and me apart, were is greater shaman powers. He used a shield here, a blast there. Moogles didn't stand a chance to our knife wearing frogs. The last attempt to save his bum, Stuart gathered his last bit of shaman poweres and blasted the whole surface of the earth with a burning Fire spell. Everything was in ashes, except me and Stuart, the only gods and survivors.

I made peace once more and we both decided that humanity had to bloom again. What better then make a beautiful garden and two inhabitants. It's obvious that is was Stu's idea, I would make something more original. We created a path to our old way of living, but it was only obtainable when we were both ready to live our lives again. The garden was now open and Stu used his shaman powers to erase our memories and make us mere mortal humans. We had a perfect life there, enough food, Madstuff. We even made a forum with all members active all day. Actually, it was quite sad, because Stu and I were the only members, both admins.

One day, after being a year in the garden, a little cactus appeared. We followed it into a small little cave. It were the ruins of angel's butterfly kisses rescue center, but I couldn't remember it at that moment. This is not what I originally said in the What if topic, but I believe that the most religions aren't all exacly precisely what happened. Stories change in time, even if it's two days. I investigated while Stuart was searching for the cactus. He yelled at me he found something. It was a game. After we de-dusted the disc, we could read that it said "FF: Together, the Story". In the center of our garden, was an electronic device that supposedly looked like a steampunk PS3, but it was just a Xbox, nothing fancy. I get why people would take it that way, especially with all the madstuff in our systems.

We inserted the disc. It seemed that Stuart and I made the decision to make our story into a game, ready for us to see when we were ready. All our memories returned. Stuart's eyes gazed into mine. "We need to prepare a ritual." he said.

We summoned an odd spell, choosing two people in the future to be the GODS of the new world. They'll be called Stuart and RS and will be the ones that will safe humanity by creating a garden. This cycle is still going. All our life energy was needed to summon this. We created the first humans, made sure their destiny is the same as before: Making the Stuart and the RS.

We turned into ashes.

Now we're back.

This is how life started in the fictional universe and many stories fit into this timeline.

Seems like I should spice this up some more.

First one to post will get a reward. No two! A cookie and a mentioning 8) I know you all want that cookie!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:10:46 PM by rsslayersr »

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

stuart

• Brave Companion
  • daddy loves you pumpkin
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
Re: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

oh rs that had me cracking up with laughter give it some more juice my good man this is bloody hilarious

hahahahahahahahahahaha oh god I think there is a knife in my side as it hurts and a fly in my eye as i am "crying"

William Karl Pearse my little boy sucking his thumb!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
lolis and lawls and lols and rofls and  :D :D :D :D :D :D for everyone

nice story XD

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter two
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 06:52:49 PM »
Chapter two: Tea and Madstuff

I almost thought I needed to dubblepost this one, good thing Stuart and CVL came to the rescue. I was thinking about tea lately and how Yuichan changed from a tea drinking novice into a tea master of ninja-ness. But before I get to that story, I'll have to remind you all, tea and madstuff don't mix well together. I know some like the kick of madstuff in the morning, just don't mix it with some sort of tea. It will get all toxic or worse. Cake mixes well with madstuff if you wanted to ask, just don't ask what's in the cake. We're all still not sure. So take a seat and hear the story of yuichan's transformation. With tea and madstuff. Don't try this at home!

So it was autumn and yuich asked if we knew what kind of tea mixes well with milk. I had mistaken it for the opposite and replied with "Green tea", which is obviously the tea that doesn't mix well with milk. I remembered this and quoted it on one of the newer Sandseas. The one where yuich was already a tea master. Something happened between those two sandseas. I'm still a god, so that will explain why I know this all. You can all hate me for this, but if you do, you won't get any a Madhu!

So at one night, Yuich was visited by a ghost like figure that resembled Stu. This was all created by the Titan God Stuart that turned into ash after doing the special ritual. Everything that exists is made by Stu, don't forget that. The figure said to Yuich that it wasn't safe here, he was ordered to grab milk, otherwise the universe would collapse. He ran towards the fridge, but found out that he drank the last glass of milk the morning before. I still have no idea why he believed Stu, the only explanation is that we was drunk on madstuff. Also a story behind that, but I'll get to that. Yuich went to the shops, but before he walked in, five ninjas approached him, saying that they were sent to stop the chosen messenger. Yuich burped and said with all stupidity "Bring it on!". Not much later the first ninja attacked.

Yuich saw two ninjas charging at him, it was only one. He punched, but hit only air. The ninja screamed something ninja like and tickled him with a feather. Yes, the feather was the holy weapon used on the chosen messengers all in all the history. Don't judge the ninja's, but they've never won a fight, but this time they got fairly close. Yuich laughed and laughed and in his excitement he punched the ninja, knocking him out. Two others charged, from the left and right. Yuich didn't notice them. He saw a shiny coin and ducked to pick it up. The two ninja's missed and started to tickle each other. We don't speak of them anymore, because they never stopped. Both are being held in a giant spongy room where they talk to themselves. The last two fled, both scared of Yuich's drunk powers.

Yuich searched the first ninja's body for clues, but only found a little flask. "Madstuff!" he thought and drank all the liquid goo that was in it. A few seconds later, his pupils widened and his brain started to do overtime. All his senses because hyper sensitive and he became agile. His liver healed itself in seconds. He was a drunk driven ninja now. With the knowledge he just was given, he tracked down the location of the ninja's HQ, all in a split second. His sloppy clothes became assassins clothes in an instant. Lucky for him, the base was just twelve feet below him, just into the sewers. He jumped in and tickled every ninja into insanity that he could find! He let of a creepy laugh, but after he tickled the very last ninja, he cried. He remembered that he couldn't enjoy madstuff anymore and got into a deep depression. After a week, he remembered my comment about tea. He wanted to mix some green tea with milk, not a good idea though, and walked towards the fridge. He was all out of milk. He ran to the shops, bought some milk and made the most toxic and addicting tea like substance that existed. His ninja body can't get drunk of normal madstuff, that's why he can't get drunk anymore.

Yuich returned at the sandsea, gave Stuart a cookie and left in a blink.

Learn this lesson, don't mix green tea with milk if you want to live longer than three weeks. It is NOT a good idea.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:33:55 AM by rsslayersr »

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.

Yuichan

• Rear Guard
  • °_°
  • Mood: Mischievous Mischievous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 08:22:29 PM »
 :-X i have no idea what you are talkiung about here.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 08:26:23 PM »
*cough* sure you don't ;D

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:50:13 AM »
more lolis

excellent ninja-ness XD

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 10:06:42 AM »
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sorry I can't stop laughing I think I am going insane from laughing so hard *ow*

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

rs that was some serious loliness there my good friend ever thought of being a stand up comedian?

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »
Never. My humor only seems to reach people with the same mind of me.

You know that all I wrote isn't scripted, thought of it while writing. My original story contained no ninjas, only aliens. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
Re: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter one
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 10:38:21 AM »
can you do one with aliens as that would be hilarious as hell

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 11:08:10 AM »
Hurry up with me already!!!! GOSH!!!

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter three
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »
Chapter three: The plush of destinies.

It seems like some of us can't wait, I'm not pointing my finger to Glitch, literally then, because that's physically impossible, to hear my little story about a girl we call Glitch. Glitch has all the trouble in the world now. Tornados, bathtubs and flying cows. This is the time to put your hands over your Raichu plush's ears. Pikachu is way better. I said it, you can't do a thing about it!. I mean, how can you cuddle with a five feet fat mouse? I prefer the smaller one feet version that cuddles like a cuddle. Her love for Raichu is noticeable. You can see it in de Sandsea, her former avatar, her siggy and her bio. I know why her love is aimed for such a poke.

It began at her thirteenth birthday. She had a dream about the most fabulous game in the world: Pokémon Red. In her dream, she was on her way to the exit of Mt Moon. All her Pokémons were way too under leveled and almost fainting because of all the Zubats. The exit was in sight and she ran for it. No repel, just a few pixels away from the light. Outside, guess who was there. Gary *Bleep* Oak, as most of us remember him. Glitch grabbed one of her pokeballs and called her Raichu, with the name: Wooosh, to battle Gary *Bleep* Oak. I'm not actually cursing, I always said Bleep when I saw him. Glitch was all distracted, but her dream took a weird twist. Just like that was she flying in the air, her Raichu grew wings. She flew to a weird little island full of Raichus some miles above the island she hanged. Raichu let go of her and she fell for a horrific minute. A minute of falling, just kill me now.

She missed the island, splashed into the water and woke up. As she discovered that is was just a dream, she started to whine and trample with her legs on her pink bed, flapping with her arms. A weird cartoon slash anime X appeared before her eyes, conducting her emotions. Don't ask me why. She opened her eyes and saw a glimmer of a Raichu, a Raichu plush to be more exact. It was glowing yellow and levitated into the air. She rubbed her eyes, thinking she was still dreaming. She never asked herself why that thing levitated. She was so gullible at that age. The first thing I would to is hitting that thing with a stick, dipping it in lava or something like that. Heck, I would even give that thing to Stu, he would probably laugh his behind off. Never mind, he probably is. But we were talking about the levitating Raichu plush right? Well, it shined and started to talk. "You'll be the one who saves humanity. Be the bug, glitch through life!" It said with a deep voice. I'll explain. It were Stuart's shaman powers all along. That will explain it, deal with it!

Glitch lifted herself until she sat. The doll fell into he lap and it didn't move after that. She didn't understand what all of this meant, but it was just part of Stuart's plan which he stole from me. I told him I wouldn't complain but now I can't stop with ranting. The only thing he ever came up with was that garden he obviously stole from that other book. The name doesn't matter, what matters, is that it was my plan, his powers. Now that that's clear. The story's continuation, brought to you by: Cake: The most delicious Lie you'll ever find! Ask for it at you local Sandsea bar. angel approves! Don't judge me, I can't keep this story free without any munny, sorry. Hope the commercial breaks aren't too obvious. Glitch devoted that day to poke the Raichu plush until it started to talk again. It never happened so she went to bed with a sad feeling. She never had another weird dream like the night before, so she soon forgot about the plush that was protecting her at stormy nights. She still had much love for the plush, she just didn't remember it's value like I do with my soon to be Tonberry plush.

One day, she played Pokemon FireRed and came at the exact same place as in her dream. She remembered the message the plush left and started to search all over the internets at age nineteen. She soon took the name Glitch as was said in the prophecy. She still lurks the forums, checking for all the bugs and glitches in all of the Pokémon games. That's how she came here, following glitches from FF games. But remember, it was a riddle made by me, no Stuart. The prophecy lead her to the right path, making the Stuart and RS the way as the elder titans were. Good job Glitch! But we'll have to cross a great distance until we're ready to be ourselfs again, the ones original Titan shaman Stuart and RS inteded us to be.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:48:06 PM by rsslayersr »

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
Oh geez lol. I wasn't expecting Raichu everywhere hahaha. I'm glad I have the chu ability to fly tho. Beat your tonberry any day.

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 10:36:46 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha oh god that has sent me almost peeing my pants hahahahaha couldn't help laughing the people at work think I am insane now i think hahahahahahahahaha more rs more!

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter four
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 11:40:16 PM »
Chapter four: It's raining lolis

Probably one of the most random things that happened in the Sandsea chat XXXII, cute underage girls started to rain from the sky! How you may ask. Well.. Nobody knows. I can however tell you what exacly happened. You've probably noticed that there are some parties around that don't like our ideals in life. The whole Elder Titan Stuart stuff. We've seen ninjas that try to stop the holy ritual of getting milk. The rest of the world's religions don't like us either. I can't believe that they don't think the world was created in the way as been told by me, they're probably jealous because I'm way cooler and more fabulous.

The story is about cake. The Lie is brought to you by Lady Ashe's Madstuff brew for the little buggers. You can't get it more fresh then at your local Sandsea bar! Cake has been the lifeforce for every single being on this world. It discribes the meaning of life, philosophers has been puzzled by the weird enigma that does well in combination with Madstuff. Cake "The Lie" Fab is as suggested by his middle name, a Lie. I don't know how this can, could, should, would be. But it is. Accept it!

Ninjas thought they found a way to gather the secrets of cake which original Elder Titan RS hid into the Sandsea bar cabinet which has been gathering dust more than a hoover. Don't know why I didn't move them or actualy read them. I believe it wasn't the plan for me to see them, I need to live them. Hence why I have a cake addiction. Glitch sees this as a Madstuff addiction, but it's all about the cake, remember that. The best way to get your hands at those notes, is opening the cabinet with your own hands. One problem, you'll have to go through the Barmen. Guess who they are. Good guess. Stuart and me.

I noticed that I like to repeat the sentece "One day" over and over. One day, when Stuart didn't have bar duty and drank untill his head explodes, I had a great time with all kinds of people. Yiaz was there, angel, Stuart off cours, Jake, Daniël, Glitch, Sixty and even SG. The discussion started with "what's that? * rs points at the sky* it's raining cute underage anime girls?! run everybody!!" You must believe, it was random as heck at the time. I know you all expect more of me than that. Deal with it! As you did with all the other times I said "Deal with it" or "Sue me" or any other you know whats. Anyway, those lolis, they were real. Sent by the Ninja group to keep us from noticing that they had infiltrated into our bar. Our bar, how could this happen? We need to buy a better burglar alarm, this one isn't doing it for us.

The lolis called me Onee-chan, what you call your big sister. These girls were made to confuse just me and make me melt with their cuteness. Jake thought that they meant to say Onii, Brother, but I said they were just young and confused and called everyone that was older then them a big sister. Jake called me a Weeaboo, no idea what it meant at the time, but I got mad and sent rats towards angel's house. Three of them in one night. All because of me. I'm not a liar. It wasn't a coincidence. Stop looking at me like that!

All this random talk made a opening for the ninjas to search for the elder documents. Everyone was as drunk as the time I saw two yuichans and gravity started to invert, giving the ninjas no problem. This was all before the time Stuart or I discovered any Shaman powers but after Yuich became a super drunk driven ninja. The ninjas jumped over the bar and held two big straws in the air with a very small antenna on top. It beeped louder then *Beep*, *Beep* or *Beep* the *Beep* *Beep* *Beeeeeep* *Beep* *Beep* with a spatuala! They found the most dustiest place in the bar, the place where they needed to go. One of the ninjas tripped over something. He turned around to see what it was. It was Yuichan. I feel sorry for the ninja. Let's just say, we let him of the hook with the repair bill of the roof. The other two ninja did have to pay. Yuich's knuckels were slightly more pink than before. The floor, just don't move the carpet when you're there.

It all went great that day. No secrets uncovered. Yuich had some fun and lolis rained from the sky. Isn't that what we all want? If you want you can make your own chapter too. It could change into a dared but awesome project. We need to spread our word of the big Stuart and RS who changed the fate of humanity. Well, we didn't change it, we just made sure it repeated itself over and over again. Just like I repeat "One day". Like I did that one day.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:48:22 PM by rsslayersr »