Author Topic: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]  (Read 5002 times)

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
Re: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
That's right! You better watch out, Rs! Imma get you covered in nice sparkly things that glitter all day everyday! MWHAHAHAHAH

Stu....sadness...I am still workign on that one dern chapter. I'm tryingt o improve it and I'm just not likgin it. But I will get it done. I SWEARS!!!

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter seven
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »
Chapter seven: When Life gives you Pudding

Another day has gone by for me. A day without sleep. You know what that means? Of course you do. It means that I'm in a very, very random mood, my thoughts are flustered and I have daydreamnightmares about glitters. Paranoia has its fun things, since it seems to make you laugh. You sick, sick people! I like cake. There, I said it! I'm addicted to angel's products! Look what has become of me! I'm a terrible Shaman. Stuart probably has to take me to rehab now. I don't want to go, it smells like addicted people. I know how they smell. Sweet and sour, like they've been taking concentrated shots of Madstuff and injecting cake extract into their veins. Don't make me think about the snorting of pixie sticks.. The horror! But it'll be all fine. All my friendies are here to protect me. Cake one, cake two, cake one b, cake seven. The rest I ate. Delicious lies, may I say.

The dreams are just reoccurring now. Toothpicks, glitters, paper fans, Tonberries. All those monsters that are inhabiting my.. whatever I have in that head of mine. At least I had a good night of sleep. Oh wait. That's not true either. I probably be better of watching the awesome stream, but some force attracted me into typing this silly story for you all. Blame kerochan! She called me a girl. Now I wanted to write about her, but I have no clue what to say. Should I put some random French words in? No, that racism. We don't do that. We only have Jakeism and Cakeism. Only Cakeism isn't fully accepted through the higher grounds. It's probably only for scavengers. Am I a scavenger now? No, I'm rs. Cake lover. Lesser Shaman, ruler and maker of this world. Well, in a near future and distant past. Time traveling makes things weird. It wasn't actually time traveling.. more like an infinite loop of infinitless. I like making up words. I'm already forgetting I was talking about. Reading it over a couple of times, yes, I really needed a couple, it contained lots of cake. We already had something about cake. Let's talk about..! I can't think of anything. Maybe another lovely journey that will bring us closer to the end of the world. We would all love that, wouldn't we? Why am I still expecting an answer? You probably didn't see myself shrug my shoulders. It doesn't matter, just imagine, like always.. Guys, you should be creating your own imagination world, look how awesome you all were at imagining me shrug! I clapped. Imagine that too. Again, lost my thoughts.

Maybe I should start the story then. I know you've all been waiting for it. I love you guys. You know what I also love. Commercials. Money too. Things I both have.
Haha, scared you, didn't I? Another commercial would be too much for your weak hearts. The stream is over. Sad. Well, around the time you'll be reading this.. something happened. Don't know what it was, but it happened. I'm certain of that! Now, about the story. The setting is quite easy. My great commander, CVL, is missing. He's been holding up the Infamous spy games. The ones which we do regularly, since we like to kill and be killed. We are such animals when it comes to the Ivalice universe. Just hanging people as we like, only because one tiny little clue was given, and the rest followed. Organised crime would do great there. I'm just hoping, if CVL gets found and the game continues, it won't be taken over by countless of Toothpick masters and glitter spreaders. Those glitter spreaders are machines newly build by the angel factory. It seems like Glitch finally used her college money. This isn't necessarily bad news. Who am I kidding, of course it is. My beautiful playground, full of what ifs and can yous and riddles and hangmans... covered in glitters!

It's now an hour later. I apparently fainted. I have a weird case of Déjà Vu at the moment. I really need some caffeine in me. Scratch that idea, I'm already random enough without those uppers.
CVL seems to be locked in a dungeon. It's terrible, I've heard. I'm angel btw. I'm actually not, but I am. No idea why I just started talking about this. Probably because I said something in an angelic way just then. Something with 'you lot'. In any case. CVL. Terrible Prison. I think it's called 'Life'. I know, what an absurd name. Haven't heard of it either. It has something to do with 'doing things' and 'eating' and something weird like 'dreaming'. The last thing I'm quite familiar with though, but I would've never guessed it was part of this thing called Life. I've seen a show called Life. It was about a cop who was rich. I'm also rich, look at the amount of Ads I get on this thing! Amazingly high is the amount, I can tell you. I'm holding up my hand to the roof. That's pretty high. Imagine!

I hope CVL will be okay, since it will be a shame if he would be absorbed by this Life phenomena. We need to go on to an expedition. I think Life could hold many treasures we would profit of. If the fruits are as good as sleeping, then I'm jumping for joy! I need volunteers, if only peopl- Guess who's back! YOU GUESSED RIGHT! You know what your prize will be? I don't know either! We have so much in common now. Enough to trust me about this one. Since I like angel's new grocery store, so will you! The logic is strong with this one, oh yes! We have everything! Toothpicks, Cake, Toothcake, Cakepicks! Madstuff! Just remember, you need parental supervision if you're only twenty-seven years old! We don't want you to stab yourself with a ban hammer! YES, we even change the meaning of words! *Bleep* *Bleep* why *Bleep* *Bleep* *Bleep* catnip *Bleep* Like a *Bleep* on *Bleep* With lots of cake and three *Bleep*. A *Bleep* you'll never *Bleep* again!! Don't blame me! The ads make me sad, they really do.. an Ad blocker would be handy, if only.

It think it's already time to say goodbye to you all. Waving as we speak. Yeah, I knew you would wave back. That's the reason why I put so much trust in you, and let you take care of my skunk family. Just, don't feed them any beans. Don't. Ever. Or you'll have to keep them. I'll probably on vacation in farawaygistan. In my head though, since I had to put all the advertising munny into another invention, that should help me with my glitter problem.. They are everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Since my head is already a fun place in its home location, who know what will happen if I'll be on a vacation. This is no foreshadowing. This is also not me thinking what to say next.
Pudding.

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 09:05:02 PM »
wow now you are just rambling but still interesting to read

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2012, 12:05:40 PM »
College money? Where is this money? I have no money.