Author Topic: FFVII: Challenges!  (Read 1855 times)

greeksephiroth

• Vanguard
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
FFVII: Challenges!
« on: June 13, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »
challenges. Have you ever completed a challenge in this game people?If so which one and how did you find it? Would you recommend it?
I was too ambitious in my first challenge so I attempted a low level, no items, initial armor, no enemy skills (LLNIIANES) but gave up on carry armor because I got bored of deleting fraps files and the *Bleep* luck that I didn't have. Now, I am doing a low level no materia challenge. I am uploading the vids. Currently at bottomswel. Also, what is the ultimate challenge for you? I would have to say speedrun :D

You just have to put your fingers like this!! It's freaking easy! ;)

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Re: Challenges!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 05:49:54 PM »
I've only ever does a LLG in this game to be honest.

A1X_Jet

• Vanguard
  • ....you jes fulla surprises, ain't ya?
  • Mood: Content Content

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »
No items. Wasn't really that hard. Difficulty lies with No Magic, you have to rely entirely on Enemy Skills/Abilities.

EMPIRE: Book One: Beginning of the End -- Go into battle determined to die, and you will survive; Go into battle hoping to live, and surely you will not.
EMPIRE: Beginning of the End
PSN: KillerTofue

greeksephiroth

• Vanguard
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »
nah... there are faqs for all challenges... and I am sure every person who has complited the game a few times can do a no items or a no materia without difficulty... there is difficulty in low level ones.. imagine  low level no materia initial equipment no accessories or low level
no items initla equipment no accesories command materia only ( yellow ones) ... low level means 28 for llnmiena and 29 for llniienacmo
In cmo you have to learn limit breaks so the maximum level rises

You just have to put your fingers like this!! It's freaking easy! ;)

Bungee

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »
The only challenge I've done so far is ODINS. I've done it several times at this point, but I want to knock a few more hours off it before I'll be happy.

Zodiac Killer 99

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
Re: FFVII: Challenges!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 03:25:05 PM »
Recently tried another perfect game (maximum number of everything)... had everything except the vagyrisk claws... anyhow, I had two from the CMD grand horns... and then I tried stealing them from bagrisks... anyway, some of you may have heard the rumour that the higher your level, the rarer the steal from bagrisks is... correct. Do NOT power level if you want these... the actual formula, after much googling:

"Lvl Diff = 40 + Attacker's Level - Target's Level
StealMod = [512 * Lvl Diff / 100]
New Chance = [ItemChance * StealMod / 256]

ItemChance is calculated from a table that is different for each mob.

So the higher i get in level the closer to 0 my chances will get of getting the claw, which actually hits 0% at level 78."

So yes, boom went that perfect game, remind me not to be lazy and powerlevel before collecting characters so their level is higher in future...

Anyway, I know most won't read this topic anymore, but those that do, do bare that in mind