Author Topic: GROUND BREAKING NEWS!  (Read 18829 times)

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
Re: GROUND BREAKING NEWS!
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »
No. My friend has a PS3 and a regular T.V. and he plays

HD just gives you the godly graphics....that6, and the ability to see the pores on the faces of people in blu-ray movies =P

thank goodness because i dont have an HDTV and i have never watched anything on an HDTV, i hope i get one in the coming years everybody says the grpahics looks amazing on there

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

funkyman02

• Vanguard
  • Let's bring on the Funk.
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2008, 08:28:05 PM »
Yea... As a matter of fact, people will need a HDTV or you won't be able to watch your programs. I know here in Chicago (maybe even the U.S.?) they are saying you will need a special box that allows non-HDTVs to watch HD programs... So you guys better save up those pennies! xD

It is better for you to die in hope than to live in despair. Let me be your liberator. -Yunalesca, FFX

x8m8x3k3t

• Rear Guard
  • System that works, evolves complex that doesn't.
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »
I already have HDTV.

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »
Yeah, devilman my friend too. But then on the internet I saw 'Ya need HDTV to play PS3 and 360'. I wasn't sure which is true, but I saw my friend playing it so I guess I should believe that lol. I still wish to get the HD though, because, well, the graphics :P

Yea... As a matter of fact, people will need a HDTV or you won't be able to watch your programs. I know here in Chicago (maybe even the U.S.?) they are saying you will need a special box that allows non-HDTVs to watch HD programs... So you guys better save up those pennies! xD

Yeah, there is something like this in singapore too...

devilman108

• Vanguard
  • "Black is just a shade of white"

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »
I believe that this topic has served it's purpose, and does not require an more posts. so.....

THREAD LOCKED

I shall forever wait for the dreams that will never come true