Author Topic: The RNG Method [FFXII]  (Read 40987 times)

Dosh

• View Profile
Re: The RNG Method
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2016, 08:13:32 AM »
Hello, thank you for both your answers!

I did a few more tries on Queen Mimic, but didn't work.
I tried elsewhere, I tried to steal the Rare Item from the mark "Rocktoise" with the cure system and it did work well. So, yes, it won't be possible to steal everywhere, according the capacity, or not, to prepare the RNG before.

So I thank you all again for showing us the way.
I already did the classic version at 100%, I love this game and I'm going to use that RNG manip to have some more fun :P

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2017, 05:54:11 PM »
Updated the topic with a TZA spreadsheet.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

dracuify

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2017, 04:52:57 PM »
Updated the topic with a TZA spreadsheet.

Hi, this might seem a stupid question but how do you interpret the interactive rng list for TZA? Ie. what do the percents mean, so i know when to stop casting cure for rare item.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2017, 01:53:24 AM »
All the explanations are in the first post. Open the second tab (RNG list) in the spreadsheet once you've entered your stats. Though I suggest you actually use Egli's website (he updated it for TZA) since you can't change anything in the spreadsheet without copying it first.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia