Author Topic: Next generation Final Fantasy to be announced at E3 for PlayStation 4  (Read 1287 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile

If you haven't caught the news, Sony has gone out and announced their next-generation console - the PlayStation 4.

During the 3rd Party section of the conference, Square Enix's Yoshihisa Hashimoto and Shinji Hashimoto temporarily took the stage. Yoshihisa showed off Agni's Philosophy, the same we previously witnessed at E3 2012, running on Sony's new hardware. Afterwards, he left the stage to the other Hashimoto, Square Enix VP and producer of Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Hashimoto mentioned that a new Final Fantasy title was in the works for the PlayStation 4 and told us to be "very excited for E3" before leaving the stage. 

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Re: Next generation Final Fantasy to be announced at E3 for PlayStation 4
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:34:45 AM »
The only question would be. Are they talking about FFXV or FFversusXIII for the PS4 ::)

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:12:33 AM »
The only question would be. Are they talking about FFXV or FFversusXIII for the PS4 ::)
That's the Question. I am looking forward to most of those games, i even got interested in Diablo 3. Blizzard and Sony together. I bet Microsoft didn't saw that one coming ;D

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »

Or perhaps it's the same game. ;D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

NikolasvanitasX

• Moppet
  • Just a Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy fan
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 11:38:23 AM »
For me it was kinda sad that Square Enix presenation was the weakest compared to other companies,also showing just the demo of agnis philosophy kinda killed the hype for some versus 13 announcements(i was hopping for Noctis awakening)
Still all is not lost ,i will try to be optimistic and i certainly hope we can get some more info on E3,i feel this is their chance for a strong comeback
Whether its Versus13 or a new FF or Versus becoming FFXV its time for some serious announcements Square ;)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:00:03 PM by NikolasvanitasX »