Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX heads west this fall  (Read 1193 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX heads west this fall
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »

Square Enix has confirmed that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix will be released in North America and Europe this autumn.

The game, which was first announced at last year's TGS, is set to bundle together the original Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, with trophy support for both. The game will also include a theater mode in which cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days can be watched.

While we don't have a firm release date, we do know that the game will be exclusively available on PlayStation 3. Rumors about the game heading to the West have been swirling since the voice actor for Roxas revealed he was back in the recording studio last month.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX heads west this fall
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 11:47:48 PM »
I heard about it, definitely getting it.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Kerochancaptor

• Moppet
  • Mood: Curious Curious

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
So Re: Chain of Memories will finaly be available in European countries? Nice news for me because I only saw the japanese version here, and I didn't understand everything :-X And my PS2 can't read American Games (I know it was available in America)

NikolasvanitasX

• Moppet
  • Just a Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy fan
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 09:16:36 AM »
i am looking forward for ths game,KH1 was the first game i played and finished and this is a great chance to replay it along with re:chain of memories