Author Topic: Crescent's Fanarts  (Read 21899 times)

Vampirlord 17

• Vanguard
  • A butler to DIE for.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Re: Crescent's Fanarts
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »
OMG!!!

You rock!and ur avatar here is also good ^^

pprincess

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Smart Smart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 08:27:54 PM »
Another OMG!!!!!  :o :o this is soooo coool!!!

I love it!!! Can we have a small size to use as a newsletter logo?

FF12GrandMaster

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 05:43:02 AM »
Might as well add another one.....OMG!! :o :o

I love it ;D

AstriBlair

• Vanguard
  • Behold,the truth and lies that it keeps behind..
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 06:09:49 AM »
Crescent Question(s).Do you sketch on your computer via Tablet then Coloring it or Drawing on a coupon bond or a clean sheet of paper then scanning it to a printer?And how do you do that coloring?

Life is never easy for Game-addicted humes

CrescentFox

• Brave Companion
  • 千羽鶴: 23/1000
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 06:39:33 AM »
Wow! Thanks a lot everyone XD!

@AstriBlair: My current tablet sucks (no pressure sensor, tablet pen is broken... *swt*). For the Penelo's Press picture I:
1. Draw it on a clean sheet of blank paper.
2. Outline with a 0.05 drawing pen.
3. Erase the pencil.
4. Scan it into the computer.
5. Colour with photoshop 7.0 (hard round brush)

Believe me, the colours were horrible when I started. But you can take care of this problem by going to Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation. Mess up with it and there you go: nice soft colours XD!

Tips: Remove the white part of the paper so that you get the lineart only. It's easier to colour this way. To do this:
1. Make a duplicate of the layer in which the image you scan in is there (because your scanned image is locked).
2. Delete your locked layer.
3. Go to 'Channels' (the tab that comes after Layers and History)>click Load channel as selection (that tiny round icon at the bottom of the Channels tab)
4. By this time your layer will be selected. If you press delete, you'll end up with only your lineart.
Extra notes: This doesn't work if the lineart is fade/semi-transparent

AstriBlair

• Vanguard
  • Behold,the truth and lies that it keeps behind..
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 06:55:05 AM »
Thanks Crescent,This info is a boost to anyone that is using photoshop or same programs.

Life is never easy for Game-addicted humes

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 09:38:54 AM »
Allow me to repeat the same thing, OMG!  :o This is a masterpiece CrescentFox. Really nicely done.  ;)

Vampirlord 17

• Vanguard
  • A butler to DIE for.

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:38 PM »
Is that year long training,or you have such a "gift" in ur blood,cuz this takes me my words,i couldnt even draw a little piece of it,cuz i suck in drawing...and painting...

CrescentFox

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »
Ha ha, I have 5 years of drawing experience behind me :D. ...And I still have a lot of space for improvements of course :).

But really, all you need to do is believe in yourself. When you draw, have the attitude of an artist: "I can draw ANYTHING!!!". My drawings aren't that good either when I started (can't draw eyes & fingers properly, messed up proportions, etc.). But if you keep believing, then you can really draw. Don't be intimidated by other people who are better than you. Just think that if you keep drawing, one day you'll be able to draw awesome things like them ^_^!

Everyone is born creative, they just need to keep sharpening their skills. So don't give up XD!!!!

Tips:
To increase creativity: design all sorts of OCs (Original Characters) with various armor, weapons, accessories, etc. You can design transports and places, too ;D

To increase skills: The best way is always to just find some references (comics, etc.) and just try to copy it on paper. After awhile, you'll understand a lot more about the artist's drawing style and how to draw certain things. It's also good to look for tutorials :).

[If anyone has more tips, you're more than welcome to share them. Let's help each other to improve XD!]

Now...anyone feel like seeing my messy disproportionate drawings from 5 years ago for some motivation? (Yes, I still kept some of them) ;D

MK Emaster

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • FFT's Keen RPer ^^
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 03:41:22 PM »
Wow, "penelo press" looks nice! Like your job, Keep it up dude!

FFT is the coolest place on the internet ^_^ wait...yeah ^_^

My Youtube ChaNNel
CHECK OUT MY ARTWORKS ^^

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2009, 07:11:57 AM »
 :D Finally finished to see all pic, ^-^. Many of them, I haven't seen before.. Nice ones, and all of them are cool.. Some of them are cute, anyway.. Hmm, and, at deviant art, I never expected to see my chara, haha.. (^_^);;;;; You actually posted them..? (' ' )( ' ')(, , )( , ,) ;D

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

CrescentFox

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »
:D Finally finished to see all pic, ^-^. Many of them, I haven't seen before.. Nice ones, and all of them are cool.. Some of them are cute, anyway.. Hmm, and, at deviant art, I never expected to see my chara, haha.. (^_^);;;;; You actually posted them..? (' ' )( ' ')(, , )( , ,) ;D

Of course ;D! Thanks, anyway :)

Vampirlord 17

• Vanguard
  • A butler to DIE for.

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2009, 01:37:01 AM »
Oh, why didnt i see this posts before.

Thx for all tipps and all Crescent, but if i think of years and years of trying, il get a heart attack. Girls were always the best in these things, my older sister rocks, she makes anime perfect,she moastly sets in pics our anime we made. but thats another story kids  ;D

But with my whole fantasy, id love to draw the chars and all details i get in my head.But i just dont know how to make these details. I dunno how to make the head either. :/

CrescentFox

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »
Hi~!!! I just got a tablet some time ago and it's awesome XDDD!!! It lets me work faster with more freedom. ...I'm still experimenting with it though. Here are some new things I made with it :):

Zexion

I don't realize that "Merry Christmas" has 14 letters in it until I actually counted it... -__-" So...since this is the first thing that comes to mind, I just drew it (don't forget to full view by clicking on the picture ;)):

Org XIII chibi

And...since I'm playing Kingdom Hearts lately (and getting crazy over it), you can expect the next few fanarts to be KH fanarts lol ;D. I'll be doing more TaB fanarts and start 'Whisperers' (Ultima's new RP) fanarts soon, too :).

Anyway, the rest of my tablet works are in the TaB topic (here).

OK, see ya XD!

FFZell

• Brave Companion
  • Vos plus mihi par fatum
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »
I LOVE the Organization XIII Chibi!  You are one very talented person!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Nostrum verus vita est ut nos es in nostrum somnium suscitatio - Henry David Thoreau