Author Topic: Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Magazine  (Read 1243 times)

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Magazine
« on: December 04, 2012, 06:17:38 AM »
Hey guys! APZonerunner, the director of UFFNetwork, sent me an email wondering if any of us at FFTogether might be interested in contributing an article in his planned 25th Anniversary e-magazine. I've already written a retrospective on FFXII and a little snippet about the differences in IZJS, but it would be cool to see some other FFT members take part in it. If you guys are interested and would like more details, then shoot an email over to alex@apzonerunner.com and Alex will give you more info.

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Magazine
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 11:24:55 AM »
Don't know what he's looking for, but back in the old days I did remember writing a history of final fantasy for our own newsletters. Believe I've written roughly 4 parts till Final Fantasy V, but maybe he can do something with it?

http://www.fftogether.com/forum/index.php?topic=2143.0

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 11:44:57 AM by Da_Cloud »

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Magazine
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:39:06 PM »
It would have to be something pretty short though, maybe around 100 words. I'm not entirely aware of what's been done and what hasn't, but I know that most/all of the retrospectives are complete. Although there's always something that can be written about. Though if you plan on wanting to write something, email him for more info quick, cause I think he plans on being done within the next week or so.

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D