Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sandsea / Re: The sandsea part
« Last post by Da_Cloud on February 26, 2017, 05:14:41 PM »
My Armorer is now lvl 44 so give it another 3 weeks and I'll be needing people to actually finish that airship. Should be just in time for the new Diadem as well :P
« Last post by Chaos on February 26, 2017, 02:21:30 PM »
I play XIV for a month every couple months. I'll probably resub next month or April at the latest. I recommend starting now, so you have enough time to play through the base game and the first expansion before Stormblood hits in June.

Apart from XIV, I'm not really playing anything. The last game I played was Metal Gear Solid V.

Btw. I expect a Steam release for XII next year. Maybe even earlier.
« Last post by Da_Cloud on February 26, 2017, 10:11:11 AM »
I myself am prepping my character for the next FFXIV expansion, the calm between the last patch and the new expansion is always a good time to finish of the lose ends :P
Also if you're thinking about FFXIV I'd say the new expansion is your time. You can either start now and catch up before it drops, or you can wait and use the new expansion to drop right into the beginning of the game with the rest.

And at the same time I'm still enjoying both FFXV and KH2.8
Sandsea / Re: All the feels
« Last post by MK Emaster on February 26, 2017, 03:42:02 AM »
I just got a new PC and I was like "hey, remember FFT?". I can't believe how much time has passed since I first posted here, since the days we used to Roleplay everyday (god I miss those days). I don't care how cringy or corny it sounds, but I actually miss this place and the people who once and still visit it. I'd name a few as well but I am pretty sure I liked everyone on here equally, you can tell how each member had their own personality and engaging with them was quite lovely.

I will stick around and hopefully old member would pop up once again.
« Last post by MK Emaster on February 26, 2017, 03:33:59 AM »
Hello everyone, been a while, so what are you guys playing these days? I am thinking to get into XIV but I'm not very sure yet, also I wish they'd release XII on PC.
Final Fantasy XIV / Re: FFXIV General discussion topic
« Last post by Da_Cloud on February 23, 2017, 11:55:48 AM »
Seeming how Odin was also just a giant DPS check I doubt it really ::)
« Last post by Chaos on February 21, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
I found a video of the Ultima fight. To be honest, it looks pretty boring. I hope they add some new mechanics instead of simply scaling the damage for release.

« Last post by jake1456 on February 18, 2017, 08:08:15 PM »
that is going to be my 3rd dps class i will be using
« Last post by Chaos on February 18, 2017, 03:33:28 PM »
Hmm... I did say Samurai(mi) was confirmed. ;D
« Last post by Da_Cloud on February 18, 2017, 01:16:50 PM »
Only if we end up with a bigger house  :P

And yea Samurai has been confirmed as DPS. So while we can assume that the queues will correct itself after a month of 2/3 we can almost be certain that the ninja effect will happen during the first month or so.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10