Author Topic: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy  (Read 2249 times)

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
« on: September 30, 2012, 09:52:18 PM »

Above is the TGS 2012 trailer, and it will be released in Japan next week. For those that don't know, this is by the same team that made Final Fantasy: Four Heroes Of Light. While that game had it's flaws, it was still very fun to play, and the fact that it brought back a huge Final Fantasy old-school feel was a major plus for me.

Right now, I hope this game gets a western release date soon. I'm really liking the same old-school style that Four Heroes of Light had, and it looks like it's going to be a very fun game to play.

If the Nintendo 3DS wasn't region locked, I would actually consider importing this. Anyone else interested in this, and hopeful for a westward release?

NikolasvanitasX

• Moppet
  • Just a Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy fan
  • Mood: Calm Calm

• View Profile
Re: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »
Bravery Default coming to Europe

Someddrnoob

• Order of Ambrosia
  • I'll finish you in one strike! - Yukiko Amagi
  • Mood: Stressed Stressed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 06:54:14 AM »
Well, currently Bravely Default's doing pretty well, and I'm having a pretty good time with the game itself, given how limited my time is with university and all. It's actually been a pretty successful game, and I'm glad it got some decent exposure. I see some people playing it sometimes on my way to school.

Remember, Reimi is watching you... Don't get slapped!

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:25:57 PM »
It looks like a really good game. Too bad I don't have a 3DS. :-\

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia