The trailer for Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 3.2 - The Gears of Change was revealed earlier today.
The patch will feature:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- Two New Dungeons
- The Antitower
- The Lost City of Amdapor (Hard)
- Alexander: Midas
- Alexander: Midas (Savage)
- New Primal Fight - Sephirot, The Fiend
- Containment Bay S1T7
- Containment Bay S1T7 (Extreme)
- New PvP Mode: The Feast
- New Beast Tribe Quests
- Orcherstration - A jubebox for the Free Company house
- New Hairstyles
- The return of our beloved agent of inquiry, inspector extraordinaire
The patch is slated for February, 23rd.
It seemed pretty spoiler-free to me, especially compared to the last one. Did you mean:
the appearance of Thancred?