Author Topic: Share new series  (Read 4263 times)

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
Share new series
« on: May 24, 2010, 03:27:04 AM »
i just thought we should have a topic for people to share new anime or manga that come out.
new should be like first 10 episodes for anime, and like first 20-30 chapters for manga. unless a mod (not sure who the mod is of the anime section) or Bram overrule me

just a simple placement in a genre and a couple sentenses will do, but you can share as much as you like ;D

Well the new Season is starting with some new animes to replace the ones that just got over

Nurarihyon no Mago
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu
High School of the Dead
Mitsudomoe
Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood Trail
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Shukufuku no Campanella
Amagami SS
Ookami San to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
digimon xros wars
strike witches 2
Shiki
Asobi ni Iku Yo
Sengoku Basara Two
i'm gonna try ALL of them except for strike witches 2 and Black lagoon:RBT (because their sequels) and digimon (because now digimon has TERRIBLE anime), if you guys want to post a second oppinion that's great, ill watch and post as i watch them

alright time to get cracken
first is Nurarihyon no Mago
genre:Shounen/ Action, demons.
Overview:The main character Rikuo, is a part yokai, part human, and can only transform into his yokai self at night. He is supposed to be the third great ruler of his clan, which has 10,000 yokai under it's command, yet he wishes to live the life of a normal human. His followers are very loyal to him and keep a close eye on him during the day, when he can't transform even if he wanted too.
I'm gonna keep watching this and see where it goes, it could either turn out great, or be mostly the same as a few other animes.

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (occult academy)
Genre:Shounen/Action, Demons, ghosts, Psychic powers
Overview: There seems to be two main characters. one is Maya, her father started an academy just for studying the occult. She returns to the school only when she gets news of her fathers death, her father manages to get his own body possesed, but i'm not ganna say more on that topic, anyway she wants to take apart the school because she feels she lost her father to the occult (lost as in drifted appart, not as in killed by a demon BTW) the other, for right now knows just as #6 is a member of a secret orginization of demon hunters, he's the last of his team and the whole orginization may have super powers (at least #5 did)
this one i'm more excited about than most of the others, i'll probably watch this one through to the end.

High School of the Dead
Genre:Shounen/Action, zombie survival
Overview:one day a strange man is at the school gates, some teachers go to confront him, but one of them is bitten and killed! a matter of minutes later he attacks the other teachers. seeing this one of the main characters, Takashi, runs to the classroom of his friends, Rei and Hisashi and tells them to run, but when they reach the rooftop they see that not only the school, but the entire city is crawling with zombies, and now, Takashi, and only a handfull of others are left to fend for themselfs in a world of zombies!
this anime has tons of ecchi and bloodyness, i suggest a more mature audiance
i LOVE zombie stuff, so this is currently my top pick for the new set of anime!

Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu (the legend of the legendary heroes)
Genre:Shounen/Action, midevel, magic
Overview:Reiner and his partner are searching for the relics of the legendary heroes, the legendary heroes are said to have defeated all the demons in the world, but the leader of the heroes main power was demonic in nature and he was feared. now, that power as been passed down through generations and Reiner has that power:Alpha Stigma, it seems to be some advanced magical power. now their searches are hindered by the fact that the two great nations are at war:roland and nelpha, while nelpha is fairly open too all, roland looks at Alpha Stigma as dangerous and targets those with it by labeling it taboo magic and having those with it arrested, that brings in the other main characters, there is a group of people just for catching these people, led by Reiners childhood friend, and the prince of roland who aspires to become kind and rule in fairness instead of fear
this one has a lot of steriotypical characters and bits from different plots i've seen quite a few times, i don't have high hopes for this one

took a day off, was busy
Ookami San to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
Genre:undetermined-mixed/Action, comedy, side-romance, High School
Overview:the main Ookami is a member of an school club that handles requests from other students, at the price of a favor that can be anything, asked at anytime, and they'll do anything to get the request fulfilled, the newest member:morino is first seen when he confesses is love to Ookami, and is completely rejected, and on closer inspection by Ookami's over-intrusive roommate Ringo they find him perfect for stelth missions because of his social phobias and accept him to the club
This one is my favorite kind of anime, somewhere between shounen and shoujo, Angel Beats was like it, and this one reminds me a little of it

Mitsudomoe
Genre:Shoujo(i think)/comedy, maybe romance
Overview:Yabe Sotoshi is a new teacher at a elementary school, he gets assigned a class of 6th graders that just so happens to have three of the worst behaived students, and their sisters, the eldest is mean and sadistic(and disturbing) the second is easily distracted and a musslehead(also disturbing) and finally we have the youngest who is shy and depressing(and you guessed it, disturbing) and i guess the whole series is gonna be on their funny (and disturbing) adventures
once again i'ma say maybe for older viewers
i was a little creeped out by this one, good for some cheap laughs though

Seitokai Yakuindomo
Genre:Shoujo/comedy, high school, i'm betting romance latter on
Overview:The anime starts with the main character going to his first day of high school, the school he's going to (because it was the closest one to his house) is having it's first year as a co-ed school, it used to be girls only, apon arival he is "greated" by the student councel, the presedent scolds him for wearing his uniform lazily, and the other two join the conversation, drasticly changing the topic each time, when they find out he joined the school out of conviniance(and not because of the 1-to-20 or so boy to girl ratio like the rest of the guys) they force him to join to help ease tension throughout the school
this one had a fairly good start, if it stays as good, or gets better i'll watch it all the way

Shukufuku no Campanella
genre:shoujo/romance, maybe some action, mostly romance
Overview:well, the real main character was only there for like, 90 seconds of the first ep, so we'll go with the others for now, in a town that is a crossing point of various trade routes we have the head of the most famous family:Carina, she loves Leicester(pronounced lester) the girls next door also love leicester, there are a few other main characters, like a pupet master, as well as a member of the holy knights, the maid, and Leicester's mother, but this one may take a few episodes to really understand anything
when you got one male main character, and 6 or 7 female mains in a romance shoujo, you can probably guess how the story line is gonna go

Shiki
Genre:Shounen/Mystery, murder, death, gloomyness
Overview:this one truly confused the hell out of me in the first episode, i may need a second episode before i say much, basicly in a moutain farm vilage a new house is built, the house is more like a castle, and when the people move in, one day later a girl goes missing
like i said, i haven't made much sence of this one, but in a good way, i'm deffinately gonna watch more
episode 2 made more questions then it answered, yet i am twice as intriged

also it may be a couple days before i finish the list, i'm being nagged a lot lately about stuff and find it hard to watch a 20 minute episode uninterupted:P

Amagami SS
Genre:Shoujo/romance
Overview:one guy, lots of girls, you know how the storyline is gonna go =_="
i'm not a big fan of just romance animes, so i won't watch the rest of it

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:49:20 AM by Shadow Gilgamesh »

SwordStealer

• Knight of the Round
  • "I'm going to punch the donuts out of your hair."

• View Profile
Re: Share new series
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 02:53:52 AM »
Theres a new anime Called; Nura: Something something something. I can't remember the many somethings, even though i just seen it today, but it's good.

wee187 is my twin from across the country!

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 03:31:49 AM »
i'm gonna try ALL of them except for strike witches 2 (because it's a sequel) and digimon (because now digimon has TERRIBLE anime), if you guys want to post a second oppinion that's great, ill watch and post as i watch them

Did i just read new anime Digimon?

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 04:18:47 AM »
yep, you did

and you mean Nurarihyon no Mago, and it's the first one on the list ;D

SwordStealer

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »
Yeah, but there was an american name, and i can't remember the second part...QUICK! To Vizanime.com!

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 04:23:06 PM »
yeah, i had a little trouble finding english names on a few of them

SwordStealer

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:25:17 PM »
Is there a "Nora" anime?
Other than that...TIME TO WATCH ANGEL BEATS! EPISODE 1 pt. 2
(you know where i can download the whole series for free?)

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 09:25:42 PM »
Is there a "Nora" anime?
Other than that...TIME TO WATCH ANGEL BEATS! EPISODE 1 pt. 2
(you know where i can download the whole series for free?)

With torrents you can dl it here: Mazui
The best Torrent program would be Utorrent. Its a small program and works great.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 09:35:43 PM »
or you can download it Xvid/AVI from here (those work with just windows media)
http://www.animesenshi.com/series/angel-beats/

and i haven't seen anything with "nora" in it, i'll look though

SwordStealer

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 11:08:57 PM »
Lemme think of other manga that might have anime.... What about Ichigo/Strawberry 100%? Or Kurohime?

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 10:24:17 PM »
Another Season is starting and i'll once again try to list them somewhat, probably less so than last season but whatever, i'll work on it later because i'm busy right now
just wanted to let people know :)

not happining, right after i posted that i got swamped with school

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 08:00:16 AM by Shadow Gilgamesh »

Zexion

• Brave Companion
  • One more chance.
  • Mood: Pissed Pissed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 07:26:24 AM »
Everybody should go watch MM! It's so good <3 http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/mm-episode-1-online#English

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 08:01:11 AM »
slightly disturbing, but it IS funny as hell XD

Zexion

• Brave Companion
  • One more chance.
  • Mood: Pissed Pissed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 08:10:51 AM »
Yuuno is so cuuute, I want to huggle her so badddddddddd.

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 08:16:21 AM »
and get punched through a wall as a result ::)

it's amazing how many people were like O.O" at the first ep and refused to watch any more :P
oh well their loss (it's not even the creepyest anime this season *coughcoughyosuganosoracoughcough*)