Author Topic: RP Forum Changes.  (Read 1567 times)

YiazmatSlayer

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
RP Forum Changes.
« on: June 24, 2011, 12:39:06 AM »
Right.

Today there have been a lot of comments about wanting shorter posts on RPs.

As the Mod, I tried suggesting doing two different styles of RP, one for short-posts, and one for long-posts. This idea was dismissed however, and no solution was anywhere in sight.

I eventually decided that the RP would stay in the same formats as they currently are.

Well, I take back that decision, and I have come up with a few rules regarding this situation.

1. If you want to start an RP, the same rules apply as normal. You must message the Board Moderator (Me), and request permission to do so.

2. Under NO Circumstances can an RP be restricted to either short OR long posts. The length of the post is up to the discretion of the RP-er, though as stated in the RP Forum Rules, your post must be at least five lines long and have structure.

3. If you don't want to read previous posts, then I suggest you read only one of the previous posts to gain your bearings, and do your best. Because at the end of the day, that's all anyone's post is....their best.

4. This whole "god-modding" I've been seeing a lot of. If you don't want your character to change situation, location etc. from the end of your last post, state that in an "Out of Character (OoC)" note after your post.

5. If you like long posts, and a player posts a short post, or vice versa, I DO NOT want to see any comments insinuating anything negative towards that person. If this happens, I shall treat it as flaming, and the offender will be issued with a warning.

6. Be aware that all FFT & RP Forum rules also apply in conjunction with these.

These are not to be discussed or questioned. This is my final word on the matter, and I hope you can all still enjoy this section of the forum :)

~The Yiaz~

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:36:47 AM by YiazmatSlayer »

There's a difference between playing a card, and using a card. - Zane Truesdale