Author Topic: RP Forum Discussion Thread III  (Read 45923 times)

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
Re: RP Forum Discussion Thread III
« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2013, 08:48:28 PM »
HEEEY!
HEEY, LISTEN!

HEY!

RP!

That's enough Caps Lock for today :3

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

Metal Chocobo

• Vanguard
  • Pushing buttons since 1991
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2013, 05:02:41 PM »
Well, I don't know how many more people are going to join, so I've just gone ahead and started it off.
Apologies in advance that it seems to repeat itself, I'll try to avoid showing both sides of a crime in the future, especially in the same post.

Push the button. That's why it's there. If it wasn't meant to be pushed, it wouldn't be a button.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »
I'll see if I can get something posted late this night. I'll try to contact Jedakiller once more, I think he'll have a liking to such a setting.

EDIT: I'm also trying to get another friend of mine to RP. Jeda has finished his exams, I'm expecting to hear from him soon.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:20:20 AM by rsslayersr »

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 29, 2013, 10:58:06 PM »
Can I get a HEEEEEEEEEEEEY? :D

HEEEEEEEEEEY! :D

The sandsea has free drinks. ;)

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 02, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »
We have dwarf women that bake applepie, though I miss my madstuff :(
I'm almost desperate for Jedakiller, he still ignores me ::)

This pub was both famous and infamous for lax security and rules- any teenager could actually get a good drink
Kainy, I chuckled a bit at this part. I will explain why. :D
I'm being very subtle with all the hints I'm throwing out there with my character, even the narrator has it's part. I'm putting in a lot more things that you carefully need to read, instead of just pointing it out and explain why this happens like that instead of so.

The reason Mytthal got his drink, was because he was an orphan, and orphans don't cause much trouble if you sell them a drink or too. I wouldn't say only this pub was famous over the drinking bit, every bar would be, instead of the Higher East area pubs. There's no need to change the text, this is my excuse of gettin my word out that Jedakiller is stalking the threads!

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 02, 2013, 05:54:39 PM »
True, but I said it because it wasn't only alcohol *shrug*, famous enough to be known to the general population- and also infamous for it.

And saw Jedakiller's application myself.. ;) Happily waiting for more posts from others. Considering my own posts being far too large, I am wondering if I should try writing shorter.. I never seem to be able to find the ending/pausing point

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 02, 2013, 06:05:26 PM »
I am actually writing short ones, because that fits into what I'm getting at. Jeda still has this style of writing that reminds me of someone who wants to explain a comic book action scene, but couldn't quite find the perfect words for the scene. This is fine, though, as I'm always ready to help him when he's stuck :D
I'm sorry if this is coming over harshly, it wasn't meant like that in any way. I'm always amazed by the fact he can discribe such scenes perfectly to me in dutch, but lacks that a bit in english.

I just love how he has an Assassins Creed hybrid character ::)

I expect him to write something today, maybe tomorrow.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:55:20 AM by rsslayersr »

jedakiller

• Hedge Knight
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 03, 2013, 04:09:55 PM »
I'm planning to post today

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2013, 01:10:57 PM »
It looks like he couldn't finish it last night. If I'm correct, he was over half way done.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:12:58 PM by rsslayersr »

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2013, 05:08:40 PM »
Spoken 3 hours too early, rs, ;)

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 18, 2013, 11:47:43 PM »
I'm going East after my next post (count on a small 12 hours after this post). Not really sure what I'm going to do there, other than making trouble with the locals.
Does anyone care to cross by, exchange some eye-contact and some monologue profiling?

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 21, 2013, 10:48:33 AM »

I would say use mine if you want, but mine.. Happen to be too manipulative assassin.. Might interfere. *shrug* It's RP, rs.. Drag any character in so long as it's nothing too drastic and plausible.

I apologise for double post in advance.. Deleted previous post just in case, though.

Someone take up where I left off from College or Brotherhood, whichever it is from..

The offer is, in summary, an offer of support and insider information regarding the current situation with the Cult from the criminals and gangs, in return of the College and Brotherhood's co-operation until the situation with the Cult is over. Ramoir will be hesitant to reveal his actual moniker as an assassin and try to get deal out of his skills that they can sense/feel, but if it comes down to necessity would do so. I am considering to use 'Cinereo', Latin for ash-gray.. For some reason, I think that colour fits. Umbra (ghost, shade, shadow, dusk, etc) is too tacky for my taste.. That name is Ramoir's oldest moniker he (or she) was known for since he first became an assassin, so that makes it slightly over 35-years old moniker.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2013, 08:55:41 AM »
Magic is fun. I've been hinting that my character has his own problems with magic, even if he knows it, or not. Might be time to act on that, though it would mean I'll be stuck here near the center of the city. Meh, it will work out, like it mostly does ;D

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2013, 09:57:07 AM »
*shrug* Am certain you saw what I did to Ramoir.. Ramoir, if she can help it, doesn't use magic at all- or at least never hint that she can use magic personally without different enchanted items. More out of necessity, though.

It's similar to what she does to herself- she never refers herself as she, even in her own mind- it's always 'he' unless she needs it- obviously she doesn't have any aversion to dress-up as a poor orphan girl looking for food unlike many males would. For her, magic is something she learned because her mentor insisted, and only useful in hiding her heritage as a half-elf and girl, then as a hidden ace to get out of the wrong situation when *wark* hits.. Other than that you saw what she does with the Magic Suppression Bracelet that had been modified to react only to her so that only she can activate and deactivate them (why else would an assassin place it on herself?) ...For her, no real use other than using it on herself.. But I guess it also can be used for capture.

Magic, other than my own character's setting.. Is always fun to mess with. A good reason why I always love to take mage/assassin type characters in any online game, RP, and RPGs.. *shrug* interesting, and keeping things unpredictable by definition.. Very open ended, illogic turned logic.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2013, 02:49:02 PM »
Oh, I have a plan. A wild one for certain, though, a you might've gotten from my Application, magic came sudden, which leaves almost no room for tutoring.
Hinting he can't hide it, neither control every bit of mana he has.