Author Topic: Dissidia 012 Main Site Updated  (Read 594 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Dissidia 012 Main Site Updated
« on: October 03, 2010, 07:51:11 PM »
The 12th battle between Harmony and Chaos is imminent, and Square Enix is making sure you are aware of all the players involved; both from the present and the past.

After having what could be described as a place holder graphic and video on their web page, Square Enix has launched the full site for DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (Dissida 012 ). The site is quite ambitious, as it aims to be more than just a launch point for DISSIDIA 012, covering multiple aspects of the Final Fantasy universe.

The full “Closed Theater” trailer is present, details on upcoming downloadable content, as well as a character profile section that gives us history on some key figures: C(K)ain Highwind, Lightning, Warrior of Light and Garland. As side from reading their profiles, alternate costumes are available to view, including an EX version of one of my favorites: The Warrior of Light.

Probably the most impressive—or will be when it’s completed—is the Final Fantasy: A Historical Companion section. Only Final Fantasy I is listed now, but once you see what Square Enix is planning (I won’t spoil it), you can’t help but be impressed…as you listen to that classic music from the past.

I’ve only touched the surface of what’s there, have fun and investigate it yourself over at the main site.

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Re: Dissidia 012 Main Site Updated
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »
Comic Con is this week in New York and Square Enix is going to make an appearance there. Hmm, do I smell a chance of an English preview + new characters announced?  :o

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Re: Dissidia 012 Main Site Updated
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »
Definitely a nice site, good to see that Square hasn't forgot that the first Dissidia was to celebrate the series 20 year anniversary. And I'm sure that I'm going like there history section ;D