Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY Characters to Showcase Prada 2012 Men's Spring/Summer Collection  (Read 3552 times)

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
I just found this when i was looking at some blogs (Source)

Today we're excited to announce a new collaboration with Arena Homme+ that brings together two different worlds together for something truly unique. Featuring in their latest issue your favourite characters from FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 dispose of their casual clothes in favour for something from the latest Prada 2012 Spring/Summer collection. Dressed to impress, Lightning, Noel, Snow, Sazh and Hope are aiming to look their best for the FINAL FANTASY's 25th Anniversary celebrations.

I think it's a great idea, but i am not gonna buy those clothes. Though the suit Sazh is wearing looks fantastic.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
Sazh looks awesome :o

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

sentry88

• Hedge Knight
  • ff13-2!!!!
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
They make hope and noel look around the same age :)

I goin burn your house down..... with the lemons~Cave Johnson

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
And that's a problem? Its just advertising for clothing. ;D

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
Sazh FTW.....

Like a Bawse

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi