Author Topic: RP Forum General Discussion Thread  (Read 53458 times)

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
Re: RP Forum General Discussion Thread
« Reply #390 on: October 31, 2009, 04:50:18 AM »
ok sorry, just trying to help

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 31, 2009, 05:41:12 AM »
I agree with Vamp on one thing. TaB is really exciting for me too XD It's been the first successful RP in a while and I guess I don't want to see it die down so quickly. Plus Crescent is right with how there's still plenty of character history to explain.

In fact, this might just get as long as the first Dajax and Galaxy Hunt, but it's keyblade's decision.

Anyway, regarding to the situation with JMG's inactivity in the RP, we can go with keyblade's idea and steer the story into whatever direction he wants to steer it to for now.
OR, we can end up finding Haldin somewhere in Masseritus, but we'll have him say he doesn't want to join the party yet for whatever reason. With that, RP-wise the party would at least know where he is and once JMG decides to start posting again he can take care of things from there.

I'm just suggesting this idea, soo yeah. XD

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 31, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »
I just read it few days(around a week?) ago, n i think, it's really nice.. Though it seems there was some confusion in middle. I wanna join next time, but that's.. Well, if I can. It's co-operative work of many. :D

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 31, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »
do you want me to send you a PM when the next RP starts kain?

Vampirlord 17

• Vanguard
  • A butler to DIE for.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 31, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »
Yea, JMG pmed me too when this one started, dunnow hy thou. But here i am.

@MegaFun:Yes, your right, i agree with myself too in that  ;) Anyway, i think we should reorganise the partys, 7 people cant just walk off together, so u and Elyssa could probably divide and go to her mother.

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 31, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »
Hmm that might be a good idea. XD

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 31, 2009, 07:28:56 PM »
i like Megafun's idea of simply meeting up with Haldin and then Haldin saying he has business to take care or something

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

Ultima

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Necessity is the oasis of true strength
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 31, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »
i like Megafun's idea of simply meeting up with Haldin and then Haldin saying he has business to take care or something

I third that idea. Would you like to take care of it keyblade?

When the darkness of the Abyss threatens the world, the Phoenix will rise amidst a whirlwind of fire and light.

Whisperer: Sometimes there is a very good reason to fear the dark.

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 31, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »
alright, ill post right now hold on a few minutes ;)

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 01, 2009, 12:13:38 AM »
I'm planning on deleting GHII as I don't like where the story went and I have no idea how it's going to go from now on. So all characters are going to be deleted including the story thus far and I'm not sure if I want to make another one.

Also, since I have increased the restriction of the # of RPs to 2, I will be reviving one of the unfinished RPs. You guys can decide that, but I would mostly like the thread creators permission first.

CrescentFox

• Brave Companion
  • 千羽鶴: 23/1000
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 01, 2009, 12:53:05 AM »
Yes, I agreed with everyone! I don't want the RP to die yet either, it's that nice and it shouldn't end too quickly. MegaFun's idea is good. And I also agree with Vamp that the other countries still need exploring. The whole story revolves only around Luna, Aphrodnia and Masseritus. Something should also happen in Delaisa and Arganthia.

As for characters, the ones who really need explanations:
-what Aria is going to do with her skills, what she thinks about her stolen dragon.
-Nothing is ever explained about Sirik's past, or whatever he's going to do. @SG: Your team may not be moving, but what about just making a post about Sirik recalling his past and what he's going to do in this war? :D
-Aerro: his brother appearing will be interesting. ;)
-Zero: In the early posts, it's mentioned once that the scarf is important. Is that going to be explained later? :)
-More info about Traal's amulet perhaps?

Mine also need some more elaboration. Otherwise the other characters have a pretty solid and clear background. Good job, guys :D!

@Ultima: Don't leave the RP >_<!! Traal's one of the most important characters, you know? :'(

Ultima

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Necessity is the oasis of true strength

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 01, 2009, 12:57:08 AM »
Yes, I agreed with everyone! I don't want the RP to die yet either, it's that nice and it shouldn't end too quickly. MegaFun's idea is good. And I also agree with Vamp that the other countries still need exploring. The whole story revolves only around Luna, Aphrodnia and Masseritus. Something should also happen in Delaisa and Arganthia.

As for characters, the ones who really need explanations:
-what Aria is going to do with her skills, what she thinks about her stolen dragon.
-Nothing is ever explained about Sirik's past, or whatever he's going to do. @SG: Your team may not be moving, but what about just making a post about Sirik recalling his past and what he's going to do in this war? :D
-Aerro: his brother appearing will be interesting. ;)
-Zero: In the early posts, it's mentioned once that the scarf is important. Is that going to be explained later? :)
-More info about Traal's amulet perhaps?

Mine also need some more elaboration. Otherwise the other characters have a pretty solid and clear background. Good job, guys :D!

@Ultima: Don't leave the RP >_<!! Traal's one of the most important characters, you know? :'(

Don't worry, that hiccup has been resolved through PMs Crescent :).

And my amulet will be explained, just not until the story has moved on a bit.

When the darkness of the Abyss threatens the world, the Phoenix will rise amidst a whirlwind of fire and light.

Whisperer: Sometimes there is a very good reason to fear the dark.

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 01, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »
In the next post, I will probably reveal more about my character [ Aerro ] as I haven't posted much and I'll just follow up from that. What do you guys think?

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 01, 2009, 01:09:50 AM »
sure you could kind of do an inner thought kind of thing, since currently the party is just riding on Peryton

and as for the scarf, all will be revealed in due time 8)

CrescentFox

• Brave Companion
  • 千羽鶴: 23/1000
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 01, 2009, 01:17:31 AM »
Sweet XD! Let's keep the RP going ;)