Author Topic: Square Enix opens up 'live' E3 Youtube channel  (Read 2323 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Square Enix opens up 'live' E3 Youtube channel
« on: May 23, 2013, 10:14:29 PM »

Square Enix has just opened up a Youtube channel that will stream live from their booths at E3 2013 called Square Enix Presents. While Square Enix has yet to announce an official line-up for the video game expo, they announced that a new Final Fantasy title will be coming to the PlayStation 4 back in February when Sony introduced their brand new console. At the Xbox One reveal on May 21st, Square Enix was one of the publishers revealed to be making games for Microsoft's latest console.

Square Enix Presents promises coverage on the company's E3 line-up, which is expected to include the new Final Fantasy for PS4. It'll also feature dev interviews, game demos, and presentations on upcoming content. And, apparently, lots of chocobo music.

E3 2013 will run from June 11th to June 13th.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: Square Enix opens up 'live' E3 Youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 10:21:34 PM »
Versus XIII (a.k.a. XV) anyone? :D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 08:02:04 AM »
Versus XIII (a.k.a. XV) anyone? :D
We'll its almost for sure that the whole radio silence around that game is to come out with something news that will "shock" us, so I would be surprised if we didn't see it during the E3.

Guess we could also fill in FFXIII:LR on the list and I doubt SE is going to miss out there big chance to promote FFXIV:ARR. Somewhat got the feeling that especially FFXIV will receive some attention this year ;)

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 09:19:39 PM »
Square Enix E3 Day 1 is happening live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPogSTwUREM