Author Topic: A helpful way to Ultima [Spoilers]  (Read 1332 times)

Adrammelech

• Moppet
  • I think it's time you opened your eyes to reality
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
A helpful way to Ultima [Spoilers]
« on: October 26, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »
I have seen many people lost in the Great Crystal. I've studied and wrote down the way to Ultima and I hope this helps! Excuse my spelling btw.

The Great Crystal –
A Prama Vikaari again (the first screen).
You are currently in platform VIII from there they are 3 routes one is up, one is down and another is sealed by Gate Scorpio. Go up, press the switch and return to platform VIII. There follow the just unsealed path up. You’ll reach platform IX, use the way stone to reach platform X. From platform X follow the only path until you get to XX platform. XX platform has two sealed Gate Sagittarius, one way down, two ways up, another way is where you come from. Go in the opposite direction of where you came from (which leads you down) continue a couple of screens and you’ll find a switch, press it and return to XX before the time runs out. In XX unseal Gate Sagittarius 2, not 1. Follow the new path and you’ll find yourself in platform XII, use the way stone to get to XIV platform, there go the way that goes up, press the switch in the next screen and return to platform XIV before the time runs out. There go the way down, keep going the only path through some platforms until third platform where they are two paths take the one that goes up. Now unseal Gate Leo 2, if you are in the right place there will be a wyrm enemy behind the gate. Here you’ll see two more ways and a Gate Gemini, take any of those two paths to reach platform XV, take the way stone there and you’ll get to XVI. In platform XVI follow the middle way and you’ll see a switch for Gate libra press it and go back to XVI. In platform XVI take the right path that leads up, unseal the Gate Libra 1st and follow that way.
You’ve now reached a platform with 4 ways, from the one you came go to the left one that leads up. Push the switch for Gate Capricorn and return to platform XVI (do it fast because there will be a time limit) In XVI take the only path that goes down, unseal the game and press the switch, then return to XVI. In platform XVI take the middle way, you’ll find yourself in the screen with the libra switch again, but now go the way down, in the next screen there will be two sealed gates, you have to unseal Gate Virgo 2, follow the new path. In the next platform go the right path that leads up. Next use the XVII way stone to reach the XVIII way stone. In XVIII follow the only way and if you followed all these steps correctly you’ll find a save crystal at last!
The platform with the save crystal has a total of 4 paths, taking as a point of view the one you came from: the left way takes you to the switch for Gate Aquarius, the right one leads to way stone XIX which warps you back to platform XX and the middle way is where Ultima is waiting for you.

And feedback will be appreciated.  ;D If you don't understand the way to Ultima, ask me.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:59:01 PM by Adrammelech »

YiazmatSlayer

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: A helpful way to Ultima [Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 09:59:21 PM »
It's a good guide, with detail!  :)

if you had a map, you could post it in the guides section of this site!
(Button in top right corner with Rikku as the pic)

There's a difference between playing a card, and using a card. - Zane Truesdale

Zodiac Killer 99

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 03:24:46 PM »
It's a very good guide. Wish i'd seen it before wasting six hours of my life gong round in circles.

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
I literally printed this out! Enough getting stuck in the Great Crystal. XD