Author Topic: Bragging about your Last Remnant Game--what did you do today?  (Read 14600 times)

Someddrnoob

• Order of Ambrosia
  • I'll finish you in one strike! - Yukiko Amagi
  • Mood: Stressed Stressed

• View Profile
Re: Bragging about your Last Remnant Game--what did you do today?
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2010, 12:22:10 AM »
Now that I've played for quite a bit, I think I shouldn't bother trying to get stats/upgrade weapons anymore but just finish up cleaning up monsters/guild tasks and gathering a ton of components to save for later.

I'll need another normal game before I have enough to get 99 Blueprint 3s for Faleria Heart, which I'm planning to save for New Game + on Hard Mode. Same with 20 Blueprint 4s. I need to re-capture a Bloody Nussknacker.

Next time I do a playthrough, I'm using Shield + Axe on Rush because I want to learn the correct wield style to get Hawkarang.

I'm also going to be careful for Emmy, Glenys, Faye, Aquarius (assuming she learns combat arts again) and Jorgen (Raider)

Also, I need to customize a Superlative Glaive (Baulson), 4 Superior Hawkwinds (Faye, Jorgen, maybe 2 on Rush?), and a whole lot of weapons

Plus, my list of generics to recruit (Yes, I'm getting Roberto this time):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am definitely going to go crazy once I'm done my math exam tomorrow, meaning that I'm done my exams for the semester and have 5 straight days of break.

Faye just learned Hawkarang :o :o :o

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:51:28 PM by Someddrnoob »

Remember, Reimi is watching you... Don't get slapped!

FF12GrandMaster

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 04:42:29 AM »
Well I am going to have a little "brag" about my game as I have achieved something which is rather awesome if I must say so myself! ;D

On the XBox version I have completed Disc 1 at BR8 :o :o :o

Yeah, that's right, BR8. Except for one battle with Bandit in the Vale of the Gods the only battles I have taken part in are the forced battles which are Gaslin Caves, Robelia Castle, Dillmoor, Blackdale, Fiery Idol, 2 Qsitis when you're trapped by the doors in the Catacombs, 4 Qsitis outside the door in the Catacombs and Namul Niram in Numor Mine. I haven't done any stats grinding at all and my characters all have the same weapons they started with except for Rush who had the Defender (previously used Broadsword, Otachi, Combat Halberd (dropped by Jager), Elysion, Melphinan and Ghorian) and David who took the Commander's Rapier I picked up in Numor Mine.

I have made vids of the battles in the Aquaducts (Harpylia and Gates of Hell) and Wyrmskeep (Jager & Lob Omen) and I hope to post them tomorrow. Unfortunately my cam turned itself off during the Gates of Hell Battle and I didn't notice it for a fair while. However, the vid does have the first 6 minutes and the last 17 minutes of the fight on it.

The best battle of all was against Jager and the Lob Omen. It was non stop tension all the way through and I loved it. I started that battle at BR7 and I was hoping to complete the disc at that BR too but I got raised. Never mind, BR8 is still good for disc one! ;D

Someddrnoob

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »
I completely lucked out on The White Conqueror.

I got him in 4 turns (thanks to Young's union dealing a total of 400k damage in 1 round), and I'm currently rendering the video now.

Wow, battles at lowest BR are really really tough! Glenys's quest was the toughest, and I was lucky to kill the Spiritlord!

Time to revive this...

Well, more Bai Ze training, aiming to get Rift Cleaver for Faye and Blocter before moving on to Six Bases.

pprincess

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Smart Smart

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2010, 12:18:52 AM »
Sonny, is this Hard Mode, your current game?

Someddrnoob

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2010, 12:50:38 AM »
Nope, I'm trying to do another game of farming materials before starting Hard Mode.