Author Topic: FFxiii: Agito  (Read 2874 times)

Judge Magister Gabranth

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Content Content

• View Profile
FFxiii: Agito
« on: July 14, 2009, 02:43:15 AM »
I'm pretty sure there's a topic for this in the Fabula Nova Crystallis section, but since it is a spin off I believe it deserves a topic here as well.

Discuss and comment :D

And for the few of you who don't know what this is, it's a spinoff of FF13 for the PSP. It looks cooler than any other FF spinoff imo.

A1X_Jet

• Vanguard
  • ....you jes fulla surprises, ain't ya?

• View Profile
Re: FFxiii: Agito
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:09:40 AM »
PSP FTW, 1000xinfinity.
But seriously, it looks like its running on the same engine as Crisis Core and using whats close to the same battle system, except with a party, from what I've seen. And that = Win. One negative: they're all wearing cheesy school uniforms.

EMPIRE: Book One: Beginning of the End -- Go into battle determined to die, and you will survive; Go into battle hoping to live, and surely you will not.
EMPIRE: Beginning of the End
PSN: KillerTofue

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 06:15:05 AM »
It's going to have the same FFXII Battle System, I'm not sure if it has any similarties to Crisis Core. The game trailers looks good, but...

when is it going to come out?  :P

A1X_Jet

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »
Same battle system as 12?! OR did you mean 13?! Don't make me feel all cold and non-fuzzy inside, saying it'll be like 12!

EMPIRE: Book One: Beginning of the End -- Go into battle determined to die, and you will survive; Go into battle hoping to live, and surely you will not.

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
FFXII's battle system was good. Plus I rather have that than the FFX Battle System.  :P Yes, it will be similar to FFXII, only the battle system.

A1X_Jet

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »
meh... groan... sigh.
I must be the only person on this board that thinks the FFX battle system was great and the XII battle system was lousy.

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
meh... groan... sigh.
I must be the only person on this board that thinks the FFX battle system was great and the XII battle system was lousy.
Well this site did start from an old community dedicated to FFXII so yea we have a lot of people who do see the good sides of FFXII ^_^

But its not like we all hate the other games, we just love the fact that each FF game is never the same as any other title of the series.

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 12:26:21 PM »
thats kinda true and also kinda wrong since FFI/FFIII/FFV all have the same concept of 4 crystals in the world needing to be saved etc...etc...

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 12:34:12 PM »
there are all ways things which link the games with each other. butt those 3 are still different from each other.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 12:14:08 AM »
i have a feeling the story is going to change up in this series (FF XIII, Versus XIII, Agito XIII)

i think it won't be the same good vs. evil stories anymore, and im glad they're making the plots more complicated/interesting

not that i didn't like the other FFs, im justing saying its nice to see some change

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

sentry88

• Hedge Knight
  • ff13-2!!!!
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 11:17:06 AM »
hmmm another reason to buy a psp :o :o :o Also I had a thought  the story of these three games  could  be linked. Then somehow noctis, lightning and main character of agito should meet up to stop something. I know its a longshot but I think it would be cool

I goin burn your house down..... with the lemons~Cave Johnson