Author Topic: Bark Bark  (Read 1255 times)

Yuritale

• Moppet
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
Bark Bark
« on: August 28, 2009, 06:47:20 PM »

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:44:35 PM by Yuritale »

Tiamat

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
Re: Bark Bark
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »
Hello and welcome. Heh you remind me of myself about the English thing, I speak French but I really prefer English and use it even when talking on MSN with my 'real life' friends who speak French too, they find it weird but oh well. I don't speak it though since my pronounciation is REALLY bad.

I played the whole serie except 11 too, 4 and 5 on emulators since it's too much of a hassle to find the actual cartridge (and if you're lucky enough to get your hand on it it's like 30$+) I'd say my favorites are 5, 7 and 12 (in no particular order)

Was just saying stuff so you can get to know me a bit lol since I don't really tend to post a lot (I'm like, a huge lurker) so anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

(oh and I'm also playing FF12 right now, trying for a 'perfect' completion with a small challenge, no quickenings, no espers and 'true equipment type' like, guns for Balthier, bow&mystic armors for Fran etc)

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »
I was watching quietly the marathon and got interested in the site. Truth be told, I don't agree with some of the views some people have here but I'll just work around that.
Can't say I agree with every opinion here as well and we don't expect that every new member simply agrees with everything as well. As long as we just respect each others opinions and views your fine here ;D

Zodiac Killer 99

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »
Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here. It's very uncommon for any real arguments to arise here, so that won't be a problem. Debates happen, but as Bram (Da_Cloud) said, so long as they're kept clean they're fine. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

AstriBlair

• Vanguard
  • Behold,the truth and lies that it keeps behind..
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »
Weolcome to FFTogether Yuritale!

Enjoy here,Become active.Dont worry we are a friendly bunch here.

Life is never easy for Game-addicted humes