Author Topic: FFXIII Demo OST  (Read 3331 times)

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Re: FFXIII Demo OST
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »
Hmmm I wouldn't even say that Nobuo stands above the other composers. They all have there own unique style and as long as the music fits the game I'm happy.

And just a fact, but Nobuo would first be the one composing the main theme of FFXIII. Though after he got the task of doing the music for FFXIV he gave away the honour of making the main theme to Hamauzu ;)

So should a fan boy ever claim that the main theme of FFXIII was Nobuo's work yet speak badly about the rest of the soundtrack you know he just hats the soundtrack because somebody else composed it :P

Sentinel

• Hedge Knight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
I'm also really starting to feel the FFX music in this game. Well, who wouldn't? Hamauzu also composed most of FFX's scoring IIRC. Actually, I'm starting to feel a lot of Final Fantasy X in this game

I can already feel that FFXIII's scoring is going to be brilliant. Definitely enough for me to buy the OST.

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 03:24:46 AM »
yea music sounds really good so far, wonder what other tracks they will have

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake