Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII Announcements - Official website update [04/12/09]  (Read 3745 times)

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy XIII Announcements - Official website update [04/12/09]
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 08:03:01 AM »
From what I have read on this article based on Famitsu :
(http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/12/02/ffxiii_update/):

Cid controls a different 'division' in the forces of Sanctum. While Yaag and Jihl are in PSICOM, Cid and Rygdea is in a different force called 'Kiheitai' which appears to be Cocoon's aerial security forces. Apparently, Cid outranks both Jihl and Yaag, and his division has its own mother airship called the Lindblum.

It's worth noting that Cid and Rygdea are on Fang's side, meaning that they are that part of Sanctum who has nothing against l'Cies (with Fang being a l'Cie herself, and Cid speculated as being one). It is said that Cid's Kiheitai force have a different view from the rest of Sanctum.

More on Galenth Dysley can be seen in the article. He is the 'high priest' of Sanctum, the leader of Cocoon (I think) and the voice of all its people. I also believe that he is a major antagonist in the antagonistic part of Sanctum.

Also, this article, again based on Famitsu's reveals, details the weapon upgrade system of the game, as well as the new mission system which vaguely resembles the Mark system from FFXII:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2009/12/03/ffxiii/

Phoenix

• Hedge Knight
  • The Dark Messenger
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy XIII Announcements - Official website update [04/12/09]
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2009, 08:09:03 AM »
Yeah, I heard something about there was going to be something similar to the FFXII Mark's about a month or so ago. I just didn't think it was true at the time, so I'm glad Famitsu shed light on that subject.