Author Topic: Daily Update: WKC  (Read 71100 times)

DragonSLAYER45

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
Re: Daily Update: WKC
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2011, 02:56:10 AM »
I was a Spear user myself, but I decided to move to Axes for my second avatar after seeing how powerful they were. I'm still waiting on WKC 2, and if it is going to come out here in September, then I'll have to pass on it till Christmas.

I also need to move my PS3 to a place with better connection. The connection is awful in my room and I can't play online because of it. I did manage to get to GR 4 on my own though, but it's still not enough to wield the NG+ armor/weapons that I have in my inventory.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »
Right now i am using Sword and shield, and when there are allot of enemies i use the skill Dual Wield. Makes not only my attacks stronger but gives me 2 additional skills ;D

About the story, i really liked the first one. Some people are just too spoiled :D
Right now in WKCII i am at
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

ChronoFlareZero

• Hedge Knight

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2011, 12:03:25 AM »
I got to the Van Haven Waste and man is this place huge. Frass Chasm took up a lot of my time with the "Ride the dandelions", so I can't imagine how long this behemoth of an area will take me. 

I'm Level 30 right now. My character can now hit for over 100 damage by just using the basic Shatter move. A combination of Armor Shatter on an enemy, then use either Rallying Cry, Terra Firma or Inspire and finally ending with Nightmare can really mess an enemy up, especially the big ones.

As for my other characters, Leonard and Caesar now have Heal II and Heal All so I have backup healers along with Yulie. I don't think I will severely need them, enemies have been hard-pressed to kill me so far. (Even though the Greaver boss was close)

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2011, 12:10:31 AM »
Van Haven Waste can take up to 2 hours to explore every nook and cranny in it like I did, an hour if you just plan on running on through. I remember getting here the first time and seeing all of the little plains scattered across the map and thought; "How the hell am I supposed to get through here?" And then I saw the Underground Tunnels.  ::)

Luckily if you plan on revisiting, you don't have to go through the trouble of circling around all over again. In case you don't know, when you reach a spring like area in the middle of the underground tunnels with a save point, do yourself the favor and unlock the other gates and spare yourself the trouble of having to traverse through it all over again.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »
I have been continuing the story, but right now i am more questing. I having been trying to get to gear 12 i only need 1 more GR rank ^^. Cuz i need a pure heart. and that's a rare drop apparently. I heart i needed to do Memorial Servant II, so if someone wants to help, it would be great ^^.

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2011, 02:24:08 AM »
Haha... King of Dragons was pretty easy up until I got my arse kicked by the Ancient Dragon himself. It must be one of the hardest quests to do solo. Then again, my equipment isn't very great. Compared to most of the other dragons and monsters in the Dogma Rift that hit me for 10-20 damage, Ancient Dragon hit me for well over 100. My HP is 500. I think you can do the math.

That stupid Lightbrand attack... he kept spamming it, I kept getting knocked down while trying to heal and he finished me off with a Flame Breath. I don't know if my strategy was lacking (it was to go in gun's blazing!) or if this guy was just being cheap with me.

I should have charged up my AC and maybe I could have stood a chance. My combo attack hit the other dragons for close to 2000 which nearly finished them off. I don't know how much HP the Ancient Dragon has though.

I really need to create a PSN so I can play online, because this and the Strike of the Wind quest are the only two quests I have left to complete. But the WiFi in my house is just not cooperating. No matter where I place my PS3, I can't connect via wireless at all. Sad face :-(

Oh well, I'm closing in on GR8. Then I can do NG+ to get some of the better equipment. I've got about two months left before WKC 2 comes to the US so I'll try to get my rank up as far as I can. I don't think any of the Rank II quests will show me any mercy solo though.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2011, 05:56:04 PM »
You do know that you level up your GR pretty fast right?

Anyway today i did some quests with Bram and my little brother. We started with the first quest to get them S rank. And thanks to Bram and my little brother we found out how to share quest items. Apparently you can drop them when you are close to each other.

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2011, 11:42:04 PM »
how do you level up your GR

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »
By going out and completing quests.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2011, 12:44:36 AM »
And now you can also level your GR by doing Bounties.

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »
You do know that you level up your GR pretty fast right?

Anyway today i did some quests with Bram and my little brother. We started with the first quest to get them S rank. And thanks to Bram and my little brother we found out how to share quest items. Apparently you can drop them when you are close to each other.
It goes up fast indeed. We've done like 5 or 6 of the lowest level quest available and I'm only short about 300 GRpoints to get towards GR 9 ::)

Still early on in the story though. Basically I've just got past the first boss :P

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »
how does online work on it anyway

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
When i start wkc2 im gonna start a new char as i dont have a good have to go from.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
when you import you wkc1 save file you can rebuild your avatar. So i would do that if i where you.

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2011, 03:15:50 PM »
how does online work on it anyway

You just enter a room with other people and from there you can group up to do quests together. The early quests you can probably still do solo, but the higher up you'll get the more people you will need to overcome our enemies ;D