Author Topic: Daily Update: WKC  (Read 71507 times)

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Re: Daily Update: WKC
« Reply #180 on: July 05, 2011, 10:02:25 AM »
I would go through redhorn again for the exp but the amount of gigas' and cliffs is too annoying.

Okay so i can equip at save points so after college i'll stock up on mana pots in Pprincess' town and then i shall try brimflamme again, if i fail then it's grinding some GR instead with my headset i should have.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Busy Busy

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
Lol, i finally took down
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
so i can start the invasion as well. Right now i am just trying to get to level 55. I want that incoruptus ^^

oh btw you have to buy the rest of the kingdom armor. since i haven't found any more of it.

oh and pprincess i have send a friend request ^^

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:28:49 PM by Sixty »

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 05, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »
It seems you'll have to buy the rest of the set yea. Unless you can find the remaining pieces on Redhorn Island.

I found another need set of armour in the shop though. It had the exact same defence as my previous set, but then the weight was light instead of medium. Right now I'm so fast I can basically shoot three arrows in the same time that Ceaser does 1 normal attack. On the other hand I'm quite vulnerable for enemie fire as well ::)

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 05, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »
Lol, i finally took down
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
so i can start the invasion as well. Right now i am just trying to get to level 55. I want that incoruptus ^^

oh btw you have to buy the rest of the kingdom armor. since i haven't found any more of it.

oh and pprincess i have send a friend request ^^

I did the quest at level 48, an archer breaks them with their dark shot. You'll be facing lots of them in rifts so just get into the habit of having an archer with dark shot. Preferably control them.

Da_Cloud

• Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 05, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »
Mainly been doing residence quests today. Just doesn't seem to get an end to it, for each icon you clear more keep popping up. Feels good now that I've only got around 30 left to do, though most of them require some sort of item which I don't have yet. Already caught word that some of them are quite hard to get though. Most noticeable an Flemron 108, seems that some people have been farming for days without getting the right drop :-X

Also got my Knight as well. Not much of a fight really, don't see why it is marked 55+. My party with an average level of 50 was no match for him ;D

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2011, 07:27:22 PM »
i remember doing a quest at the recommended level and i got killed in a few seconds

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »
Jake by quest bram means a bounty as the ark knight is a bounty.

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2011, 07:30:04 PM »
really ark knight as a bounty ouch must hurt

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2011, 08:02:33 PM »
Okay this game really does hate me, i get to the final fight and what happens, both my avatar and yulie die in the first strike due to the game deciding to thrust me into the next battle before yulie gets +heal III off. Now of course i'm left with leonard with NO mp items so no way to revive.

pprincess

• Knight of the Round
  • Mood: Smart Smart

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2011, 09:58:27 AM »
Control a bow character in the final fight. Put Dark Shot, Conceal and Slow on the bar. Use Conceal as soon as you have an AC chip and keep it on you the full fight. Hit Dark shot and refresh it on the boss when it wears off. Just watch him TRY and hit you...you won't take hardly a blow if you keep Dark Shot and Conceal going. I did that with myself and let Caesar and Yulie take out the trash.

I didn't get a friend request from you, Sixty. Keep in mind I'm not playing as pprincess, that's my USA file.

Da_Cloud

• Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »
So basically the final fight should be easy for me as my avatar is a skilled bow user ;D I've destroyed all the zone crystals in the area, so I guess I'm getting close to the actual fight itself. Seeming how Matt is struggling though I might take a few minutes to finally give my party members a decent set-up. Most of them have around 180 skill points left, with ceaser being the absolute top 230+ ::)

Being an archer helps as well when your party members want to transform into there knight. When you keep there mp up with spirit hymn they won't get out of there knight state. And seeming how you can increase the AC gain for archers, I get one for every two normal shots, you can basically keep your team mates in knight state for as long as you want ;) 

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2011, 10:07:23 AM »
Control a bow character in the final fight. Put Dark Shot, Conceal and Slow on the bar. Use Conceal as soon as you have an AC chip and keep it on you the full fight. Hit Dark shot and refresh it on the boss when it wears off. Just watch him TRY and hit you...you won't take hardly a blow if you keep Dark Shot and Conceal going. I did that with myself and let Caesar and Yulie take out the trash.

I didn't get a friend request from you, Sixty. Keep in mind I'm not playing as pprincess, that's my USA file.

I did use Conceal and Dark shot yet he still hit through, i'm just getting frustrated. Thinking of just grinding to around level 60 but that still leaves leonard with poor equips and around level 47.

So basically the final fight should be easy for me as my avatar is a skilled bow user ;D I've destroyed all the zone crystals in the area, so I guess I'm getting close to the actual fight itself. Seeming how Matt is struggling though I might take a few minutes to finally give my party members a decent set-up. Most of them have around 180 skill points left, with ceaser being the absolute top 230+ ::)

Being an archer helps as well when your party members want to transform into there knight. When you keep there mp up with spirit hymn they won't get out of there knight state. And seeming how you can increase the AC gain for archers, I get one for every two normal shots, you can basically keep your team mates in knight state for as long as you want ;) 

It's not leonard running out of hp, it's him being knocked down and then being killed while i'm trying to heal my characters WHO CAN ACTUALLY REVIVE people.

Da_Cloud

• Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28:58 AM »
Basically everybody can revive from the start, unless its a fight in knight form. Then you won't be able to revive no.

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2011, 10:50:32 AM »
Basically everybody can revive from the start, unless its a fight in knight form. Then you won't be able to revive no.

Leonard starts in knight form, which when everybody else dies you are kinda screwed.

Da_Cloud

• Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2011, 12:32:26 PM »
Actually the opposite happened to me. Everything when fine for me up until the moment that Leonard got kicked out of his knight form. Leonard in knight form is an excellent tank and without a good tank my two archers (me and yullie) are basically nothing :-X

Must say if I take along some MP potions for emergency moments and giving yullie some better healing spells I should be quite fine though.