Author Topic: Ivalice Spy Discussion Thread and FAQ II  (Read 65980 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Ivalice Spy Discussion Thread and FAQ II
« on: February 10, 2010, 09:18:17 AM »
Current Ivalice Spy Game

FAQ (Updated)

What is Ivalice Spy?

Ivalice Spy is a forum game created by myself. In each game, I will need a certain number of people to sign up for the game. Before the game starts, I will PM the roles to each person who signed up. Telling which they are either a citizen or the spies themselves. Every round, a total of two people are eliminated; the person who was voted out, and the person who was killed by the spies. Every few rounds will be a "climax" where a total of two or more (under rare conditions) will die. It is up to the citizens to find the spies, so work together and be careful of whom you trust.

About the citizens:

There will be two spies. The rest of the group will be citizens. The citizens (as well as the spies) will place a vote for another person each round. If they sign up, they make a commitment and are hereby placed in the game till they are eliminated. If you are busy, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. As citizens, you must work together to find the wily spies. Like I said, be careful of those you trust the most. You never know if he/she is one of them.

About the spies:

The spies are two people disguised as random citizens who contact me via PM and kill people of their chose each round, while concealing their identities. The citizens will have to find them before all of them are eliminated; otherwise, the spies emerge victorious. The spies will be acting similar to the citizens, placing their votes in every round like everyone else.

I'm not in the game, can I still post?

No, you may not. Anyone who is not in the game and goes pointing fingers on somebody will be placed for a WHOLE game ban. Meaning I will ignore your sign-up. You may not post in the discussion topic either, unless asking to sign up. I am willing to overlook the first time, but don't press your luck if you do it again.

What happens when the game is over?

The game ends when the spy is found and eliminated or every one of the citizens are eliminated! After each game, you may again sign-up for the next game.

How long will be each round?

Really, I hope a week. Depending maybe more. Please have mercy on me; I do not want to hear any "Can we get on with this/start this game already!" If you sign-up; you MUST be patient. If you are impatient too much, you will be kicked out of the game by me. Under extremely occasional conditions, I will be too busy to run the game or will be away for a while. I will the position give it to a moderator until I return.

I need some more information...

The Ivalice Spy Rules and Guidelines topic will contain everything else you didn't know, need to know and should know.

All FFTogether Forum Rules and guidelines apply in this thread and in the game! Respect each other and their opinons; no spamming, flaming or trolling will be tolerated in this game.

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Re: Ivalice Spy Discussion Thread and FAQ II
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 05:04:17 AM »
It's all right Spee, we all understand how busy you were with schoolwork and everything else that you couldn't continue the game. Restarting it is a wise decision if you ask me.

Zeikuu

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Puts the Pro in Procrastination
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 09:57:19 AM »
I'd also say that it's the best move to restart it... The game kinda dragged on and was going nowhere as you said in the PM so it's best to restart it and gain the interest back again. Plus this gives chance for the new members of the forum to give it a go.

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 10:02:20 AM »
Yay, so I can join tomorrow!

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 03:51:36 PM »
Yay, I'm not going to die!  :D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 04:50:23 PM »
all hail the invincible chaosbeelzemon :D

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 12:30:07 AM »
lol oh well, at least we get to play the game and it isn't on hiatus anymore

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

RedChocobo

• Brave Companion
  • Wark?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 03:55:34 AM »
Wait...
Does this count as a game passed by? By that, I mean is it possible for me to be spy again? This was my last game of immunity then.

guwa

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 06:34:32 AM »
So who were the spies of the first XV?

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »
The spies were ChaosBeelzemon and MegaFun.

Ally

• Newsletter
  • Brave Companion
  • Believe
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »
I am now sure that the spy pair is MegaFun + ChaosBeelzemon. After doing some studying: In the beginning, MegaFun and ChaosBeelzemon are talking. Ironically, these are the only two talking together separate from the others. Who is to say that they are not talking about taking their next victim? MegaFun just wanted to stay to keep himself from being suspicious, this has happened before in the history of Ivalice Spy.

I can guarantee you that the killer of Oniangel was in fact ChaosBeelzemon. MegaFun isn't "himself anymore" because he is the spy. I am sure that is a clue. Also, the two teams, MegaFun is one of another and Chaos is on the other side. The other clue, CM; C - ChaosBeelzemon. M - MegaFun.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure this is concrete evidence. Come on guys, this isn't rocket science!  *shakes all of you awake*

I command you all kiss my feet and call me the queen of Ivalice Spy. ::)

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »
Well, that explains why Chaos said..

Yay, I'm not going to die!  :D

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 08:23:19 PM »
Of course you all knew that. ::)

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 10:53:05 PM »
I still think we did quite good, MegaFun. :) Sorry Shadow Gilgamesh, had to save myself somehow :P

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 12:09:24 AM »
no prob, it was an exelent ploy