Author Topic: IF YOU WERE A ???? WHAT ???? WOULD YOU BE  (Read 39023 times)

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
Re: IF YOU WERE A ???? WHAT ???? WOULD YOU BE
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2012, 01:18:42 AM »
i'm spartacus (technically he's a roman dude but it's all greek to me lmao)

if you were a language

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2012, 01:20:39 AM »
Engrish

If you were a cake coating

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2012, 04:31:13 AM »
coconut cream icing

if you were an argument, what would you be about

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2012, 09:00:34 PM »
Why didn't stuart throw the cheese.

If you were a computer code command

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 20, 2012, 01:22:54 AM »
CTRL+ALT+Del XD

if you were a Mac command

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2012, 01:50:18 AM »
An apple? (sorry, don't have a mac :P)

If you were a FFTogether member, who would you be (besides yourself)?

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2012, 06:20:45 AM »
Spee i guess....even though i haven't seen spee in quite a while lol

if you were a city/town from final fantasy vii

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2012, 09:53:38 AM »
Wutai

If you were any villain from disney?

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »
i'll go with....Shan-Yu (from Mulan)

if you were a magical being, what would you look like

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2012, 10:38:17 PM »
Gorgeously Sexy YOWZA! ::)

if you had to be a lame, barely known pokemon (dunsparce for example) poor dunsparce....

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 27, 2012, 02:30:25 AM »
shuckle

if you were a digimon

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 28, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »
I would be the one that changed into a boney dragon ::) ::)
Rejected Pokemon FTW!

What if you were a landscape

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 28, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »
i'd be this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

if you were a strategy guide company