Author Topic: Just bought.  (Read 1091 times)

A1X_Jet

• Vanguard
  • ....you jes fulla surprises, ain't ya?
  • Mood: Content Content

• View Profile
Just bought.
« on: June 07, 2010, 04:00:48 AM »
Yep so you guys know I usually don't post about what games I'm playing but I just bought this today. Currently playing as Snow, still in Hanging Edge.

Just wanted to say....

The linearity doesn't bother me too much because it's not dull. Cutscenes made sure of that. ON the other spectrum of this situation, the lack of options in battle is realllly disheartening. All in all, based on the hour and fifteen minutes I've played, I'd give it a 6.8/10. I'm expecting this score to elevate once the plot thickens and the world(both battle and exploratory) expand.

EMPIRE: Book One: Beginning of the End -- Go into battle determined to die, and you will survive; Go into battle hoping to live, and surely you will not.
EMPIRE: Beginning of the End
PSN: KillerTofue

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Re: Just bought.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 04:06:22 AM »
Options in battles expand as you level up in the Crystarium Grid. Which you will not get until Chapter 3, but the first two chapters go by quick so you should be there soon enough.

Gameplay is boring up until Chapter 3 or when you unlock greater skills later in the game, so don't expect anything to wow you until then.