Author Topic: FFXII IZJS Maps [With download links]  (Read 84627 times)

Tirpitz Luminare

• Moppet

• View Profile
FFXII IZJS Maps [With download links]
« on: July 28, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »
As many of you know from my topic over at Gamefaqs.com I have started a map making project.  I am doing them alphabetically.  I am including all treasure chests locations and contents as well as Marks, Trophy/Rare Game, and a few quests.

Downloads
The complete Package of Maps:
- Megaupload Megaupload is no longer.
- FFTogether (Currently not downloading the entire pack.)
- TyrantWave's Download link (Still Working)
- French Speaking Site at Legendra (Still Working) - Thanks to Allestar
- Mediafire -  New 7/18/12
- VGMaps.com*New 9-2-13*

Downloads for Individual Maps

I am also looking for more places to host these maps as to reach as many players of this version of the game. Gamefaqs wont allow me to host them there so...... If you have any suggestions please let me know by posting here, or PM'ing me, e-mail works as well (its included in the maps readme).  I welcome any suggestions and/or constructive criticism, as well if you see any errors to point them out. If you want to read more about this project the post at gamefaqs is located here:

I Got Maps!....

This is a work in progress and it takes time to make each map pack.  I will get them done as fast as possible, but I won't sacrifice Quality for Speed.

I don't know if this is sticky-worthy but it may be a good idea. 

Thanks,
Tirpitz

*update* 7/29/10 5:05 PST
Lowtown, Mosphoran Highwaste, and Mt. Bur-Omisace uploaded.
*update* 7/30/10 9:11 PST
Nabreus Dreadlands, Nalbina Dungeons, Nalbina Town, and Nam-Yensa Sandsea uploaded.
*update*8/1/10 2:15 PST
Nalbina Fortress - Rek's Tutorial, Necrohol of Nabudis, Ogir-Yensa Sandsea, Old Archades, Ozmone Plain, and Paramina Rift uploaded.
*update* 8/2/10 5:19 PST
The Pharos at Ridorana 1st-3rd Ascent's uploaded. Waystone map for Spire Ravel included in 3rd Ascent.
*update* 8/5/10 2:13 PST
The Pharos at Ridorana Subterra uploaded.
*update* 8/5/10 6:02 PST
Cerobi Steppe Updated to include new Icon for Epic weapon, also, Guriguirbanban renamed to "Cudgel" as to keep current with ffgreiver's English patch.  Also updated "Read Me" file.  IF you want the updated version please re-download "Cerobi Steppe" again, thanks.
*update* 8/5/10 6:43 PST
Ancient City of Giruvegan Pack updated to include Invisible/Epic Icon on the Map Legend.
*update* 8/6/10 12:25 PST
The Pharos at Ridorana Subterra re-uploaded, fixed an error.
*update* 8/6/10 3:55 PST
Balfonheim Port, Phon Coast, Ridoran Cataract, Royal City of Rabanastre, and Royal Palace Uploaded. 
*update* 8/6/10 6:01 PST
The Salikawood uploaded
*update* 8/7/10 3:41 PST
Skyferry and Sky Fortress Bahamut uploaded
*update* 8/7/10 8:20 PST
Bhujerba uploaded. Its includes the Bhujerban Madhu locations, and who to give it to. There is an extra Read-Me file included in this pack to explain the process, as well as the icons.
*update* 8/9/10 1:24 PST
Sochen Cave Palace and Stilshrine of Miriam uploaded.  Sochen Cave Palace includes a map that has "The Pilgrim's Path" and "Ascetic/Hell Wyrm's Path" as well.
*update* 8/9/10 3:31 PST
Stilshrine of Miriam and The Feywood uploaded.
*update* 8/12/10 8:55 PST
Fixed an Error on the map pack "Draklor Laboratory", re-uploaded fixed version, very minor typo. Tchita Uplands, The Tomb of Raithwall, and Zertinan Caverns uploaded.  Left The Great Crystal for last, will start on it tomorrow.
*update* 8/21/10 11:07 PST
The Great Crystal uploaded.  Currently uploading a single zip with all the maps, it is called "Final Fantasy XII IZJS ALL MAPS" it is 72megs. Unless there is a critical error I am calling the project 100% complete. Sorry for the delay in releasing the final map.  Please enjoy these maps.

Sincerely,
Tirpitz

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:54:09 AM by Da_Cloud »

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: FFXII IZJS Maps
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 11:18:21 AM »
Once you're finished, maybe you could ask Da_Cloud to host them here? We do allow guides after all.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Tirpitz Luminare

• Moppet

• View Profile
Re: FFXII IZJS Maps
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »
I have sent a PM to Da_Cloud as ChaosBeelzemon suggested, hopefully my maps can be hosted here so they aren't stuck in MegaUpload limbo forever.  A few people have uploaded them to their personal sites for people to access which is great news. However I would love nothing more than to have them available here at this terrific site!

Thanks,
Tirpitz

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: FFXII IZJS Maps [With download links]
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 12:15:52 AM »
Is it not possible to host the .jpg files instead forcing us to download it? Or would it take too much space?

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

TyrantWave

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 12:46:07 PM »
There are a *lot* of images, hosting all of them would take a lot of bandwidth.

If you want to add the link I'm hosting the complete map pack on as well so people have a 3rd option to download from (If bandwidth becomes an issue here, for example) feel free.

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 01:44:56 PM »
Give us the link and I'll add them, its always nice to have some backup links.

TyrantWave

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »

Tirpitz Luminare

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 10:31:46 PM »
Thanks Guys

Tirpitz

Again, Da_Cloud, thank you. I got all fuzzy inside when I went to the main page and saw that link.  I really appreciate you hosting them here as well.

Tirpitz

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 08:42:04 PM by Tirpitz Luminare »

Ashe10

• Moppet
  • ? I love my Jamie ?

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »
Once again great Job on these :)

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »
Could people with GameFAQs accounts please request this topic to be stickied?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939426-final-fantasy-xii-international-zodiac-job-system/56590242

Tirpitz Luminare

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 03:51:14 PM »
Thanks ChaosBeelzemon, appreciate it.  I recently added a new link for French Speaking players Thanks to Allestar over at Legendra for hosting them.  Also I am working on the Trial Mode maps as I write this, they should be done relatively soonish.  I will be re-uploading the whole map pack to include this new addition.  They will include Chests/Chests contents, Traps, Monsters, Drop and Steal information.  Once I am done with this I will play my weak mode run and work on the RNG manipulation FAQ.

Thanks,
Tirpitz

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 08:57:11 AM »
Moved all the files we are hosting on fftogether to a separate package named data.fftogether. This topic was so populair that for the first time since I've set up this forum we got a message that we've passed the 75% bandwidth mark :o

All links from the first post have been updated, but any old external link pointing directly to the files would have become invalid at this point.