Author Topic: RP Forum Discussion Thread III  (Read 45100 times)

Metal Chocobo

• Vanguard
  • Pushing buttons since 1991
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
Re: RP Forum Discussion Thread III
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2013, 11:44:54 PM »
I fed it to the goat, to distract the leprechaun, so we could steal his pot of gold. Which we then used to beat him to death. I wanted his hat, it was green :)

The fact that it was magic was irrelevant. The only thing that mattered was the colour.

Don't worry RS, it was not a cake worth much interest. The gold from the leprechaun would buy better ones.

Push the button. That's why it's there. If it wasn't meant to be pushed, it wouldn't be a button.

Dragon Lord

• Rear Guard
  • Happy is he who finds amusement in small things
  • Mood: Stressed Stressed

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2013, 11:48:44 PM »
I think something inside me broke recently....

So, RP. We've got Metal Choc, RS, Ultima, Dragon (Me), Kainy, Jeda....Am I missing anyone? Metal Choc's running things. Are we happy to go with whatever idea he's come up with?

“Time for a Celebration! Cheese for Everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no-one. That can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese. True? " - Sheogorath

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »
I'm open to probably everything, I wouldn't mind one bit to experiment.

So about this gold. Were the coins round, or more in the rectangle spirit? It matters, oh it does.

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

Dragon Lord

• Rear Guard
  • Happy is he who finds amusement in small things
  • Mood: Stressed Stressed

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2013, 12:41:35 AM »
I don't remember, they were kinda dented and bloody when we finished with them (did you know leprechauns bleed blue? Amazing the things you learn when slaughtering innocent magical creatures.)

We traded them to the water fairy for her magic beans, which we gave to the cow for her ribbon, which we traded to a dinosaur for a purple tennis racket. We gave that to the 2nd son of the king of frogs for a pebble he found on the floor, which in we traded to a hermit crab for a pair of diamond boots. We were going to give the boots to a flamingo for a watering can but he wouldn't shut up so I beat them to death with the diamond boots and kept the watering can. I gave the boots to cindarella so she could go hiking but I kept the watering can, never know when you might want to water some plants. Or grow berries for your pokemon. 

There is something really wrong with me....

“Time for a Celebration! Cheese for Everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no-one. That can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese. True? " - Sheogorath

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »
Indeed. Everyone knows a watering can is sold by every unicorn delicacy butcher..

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 27, 2013, 02:45:30 PM »
Huh-uh.. ...Either way if Metal Choc is going to come up with ideas.. *shrug* why not? will be happy to join up, even if I won't be that active until I am done with my exam in May..

Though, are we going got fantasy or sci-fi or whatever setting..? Metal Choc, have you already began thinking of basic settings? <-someone who was wasting papers over too many varieties of background setting ideas.

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 27, 2013, 03:48:58 PM »
Definite decisions haven't been made, right? I'm sure Choc's open for everything you've been boiling up the past few days as well :D

Metal Chocobo

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 29, 2013, 01:55:26 AM »
Definitely, I've been keeping quiet waiting to see if Kainey posted ideas.

I'm halfway through sorting a fantasy one in my head, but I'm happy for someone else to try too.

Push the button. That's why it's there. If it wasn't meant to be pushed, it wouldn't be a button.

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 29, 2013, 09:05:40 AM »
soooooo what exactly do you guys need ideas on? Story plots?

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 29, 2013, 01:55:34 PM »
Already saying it's going Fantasy, awesome. Daniël has exams in the next month, after it, he's fully able to join.

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2013, 05:27:47 PM »
Meh, I won't be that active for first two weeks of May.. My exam's over by 18th May, but I have a few gaps of 2-3 days in the middle, soo... *shrug* My last exam happen to be in place after the longest gap.. ...Probably because it's slightly off choice of optional subject for my major..

Will be happy to wait for a fantasy one. =)

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

Metal Chocobo

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2013, 05:40:43 PM »
Well, it seems everyone's exams are spread out over the same time. Mine finish on the 20th of May. However, they don't start until the week after next so hopefully I can draw up a proposal of sorts for an RP pretty soon. Perhaps later tonight if I can get these job applications out of the way.

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2013, 08:56:34 PM »
I don't have any exams.. but I am out of the country for a week around that time.

Metal Chocobo

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
Got the RP description written up, going to take one last look through it and then post it. Should be up soon.

Ultima

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Necessity is the oasis of true strength
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
Can I get a HEEEEEEEEEEEEY? :D

When the darkness of the Abyss threatens the world, the Phoenix will rise amidst a whirlwind of fire and light.

Whisperer: Sometimes there is a very good reason to fear the dark.