Author Topic: FFtogether's Toolbar (updated)  (Read 1338 times)

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
FFtogether's Toolbar (updated)
« on: June 13, 2011, 01:19:39 PM »
Well some of you might remember the toolbar made for FFTogether. Its been quite some time since I've updated the thing and mainly after our last forum update many features of the toolbar stopped working. Can't make up excuses, but the main reason was that I as Chrome user couldn't use the toolbar myself.

That was until I recently discovered that they've now adjusted the toolbar to work with Chrome as well. The Chrome version is still in Beta, but apart from it having to reload with each new page its working quite well. Besides Chrome it also works with FireFox, Internet Explorer and Safari.

For those who want to I've recreated the toolbar and removed any non working features. You can download the toolbar here -> http://fftogether.ourtoolbar.com, or if you've already got it installed make sure to update it to the latest version.

Also note that the toolbar is completely adjustable. You can choice to hide existing items or choice to add existing items from a large list of applications. Including a twitter reader, facebook manager and much more.