Author Topic: Ivalice Spy XXI - [ Game Completed! ]  (Read 15433 times)

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
Re: Ivalice Spy XXI - [Game Ongoing]
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2012, 03:56:36 PM »
i vote shadow gilgamesh

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2012, 11:09:40 AM »
ummm I vote for Jake... wow 3 people left let's hope I'm not wrong o_o

stuart

• Brave Companion
  • daddy loves you pumpkin
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2012, 11:24:32 AM »
I can't believe I am dead wow beheaded by a guardsman :'( :'( hope you are all happy that you failed to find the spy

William Karl Pearse my little boy sucking his thumb!

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2012, 12:55:06 PM »
Rabanastre Dungeon

MegaFun: Let's see... who could've taken the bottle of poison from KainCrow's body. jake1456 was the last one to leave the place.
Shadow Gilgamesh: Good point.
jake1456: He is lying. He poisoned KainCrow's Madhu then gave it to her! He probably had a second bottle of poison that killed Da_Cloud. I bet he has more of those.
MegaFun: Do you have any proof for those accusations?
Shadow Gilgamesh: It's over jake1456.
jake1456: Over for you perhaps. Catch me if you can. *runs off*
MegaFun: Man... is he fast.
Shadow Gilgamesh: There are some iron poles lying around. We should arm ourselves.
MegaFun: Right.

*MegaFun and Shadow Gilgamesh start chasing after jake1456. They come across a junction. There's something scribbled on the wall with pretty big letters.*

MegaFun: The spy never loses!
Shadow Gilgamesh: He wants us to follow him? Or he wants us to go the wrong way?
MegaFun: Let's split up.

*Shadow Gilgamesh reaches a narrow hallway in his search for jake1456. As he runs through the hallway, he sets off a trap that injures him and knocks him to the ground.*

jake1456: Now you're all alone. They say an ordinary toothpick hurts more because it lacks the ability to kill quickly.

*jake1456 leans over Shadow Gilgamesh holding a toothpick in his right hand. Fear is pouring out of Shadow Gilgamesh's eyes, but he remains silent while awaiting death. Out of nowhere, an iron pole pierces jake1456's heart from behind. The toothpick drops, barely scratching Shadow Gilgamesh's face. jake1456 falls to the ground and dies with his eyes wide open. With his last breath he tried to look at his killer's face, but failed doing so.*

MegaFun: I guess we both had luck that both way led to the same hallway.
Shadow Gilgamesh: Yeah, thanks for saving my life.
MegaFun: It was nothing, my friend. The way out here is close, I can sense the Waterway's smell.

*The two remaining citizens make their way out of the dungeon, into the Garamsythe Waterway and then into the city. Unfortunately, due the events at the palace they had to leave the city. Their current whereabouts remain unknown.*

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: Ivalice Spy XXI - [ Game Completed! ]
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »
Apart from jake1456 being pretty relaxed throughout the game, here are some other hints:

Round #1

KainCrow: Why am I always the cleaning service...
jake1456: There's dirt here. *touches a wall with his fingers, leaving a mark behind*
KainCrow: Hey! That's not funny!
jake1456: Hihihi... *runs away*
*In a hallway inside the palace*

rsslayersr: The spy has arrived? Someone really doesn't have a sense for humor. I should tell KainCrow to clean it.
KainCrow: I'll go crazy! Whose idea was it to ruin the walls with red paint?!

This one was pretty much a give-away. jake1456 left that line on the wall with red paint, later he touched a wall near KainCrow leaving paint on it. The writing on the wall in Round #2 was also left by jake1456 who later killed Zodiac Killer 99.

No big hint was given in Round #3, but some people got alibis during that round which should've been a huge help in figuring out who the spy is. Also:

MegaFun: Where is KainCrow?
jake1456: She mentioned something about going back to her room.

jake1456 made sure nobody would be nearby to see him kill his target.

During round #4 you should've paid attention to the order the citizens sat in. MegaFun gave the drink to KainCrow while it was dark, but since she wasn't sitting next to him, the drink had to pass through jake1456's hands first. He also used that opportunity to get rid of the poison bottle.

Round #5: When Da_Cloud died the same poison bottle that killed KainCrow was found nearby. Since jake1456 was the last person to leave the place where KainCrow died, he was also the only one who had the chance to retrieve the bottle from her body.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia