Author Topic: Ivalice Spy XXII - [ Game Completed! ]  (Read 15361 times)

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
Re: Ivalice Spy XXII - [Game Ongoing]
« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2012, 09:46:59 PM »
if could make a convincing enough argument for one of the other two being the spy (me or Da) then it's not impossible for people to change their votes.

just look at the last game, mega almost was out, but someone switched their vote at the last minute and he won the game... oh yeah, i just lost the game >:(

MegaFun

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 29, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »
Well, I vote for Shadow Gilgamesh. Though it won't matter now hahah

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2012, 11:21:54 PM »
yep, I can't help you there mega ::)

Barring a vote change from Zeikuu, my mayoral tie-breaker vote is against megafun.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:37:01 AM by Shadow Gilgamesh »

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2012, 08:21:48 PM »
Pharos at Ridorana - Subterra - Umbra

*The four remaining pirates run towards the elevator in order to escape the zombie attack. Their descent towards Abyssal begins.*

MegaFun: Phew... just in time.
Shadow Gilgamesh: The dagger. It was you.
Da_Cloud: No captain, it was you.
Zeikuu: I have to say... all the evidence points towards MegaFun. He is the traitor.
MegaFun: Hahaha. Who isn't a traitor here? But our captain threw the dagger, honest.
Shadow Gilgamesh: Unfortunately for you, the captain has the last word. It's over. Traitor.

*The elevator arrives at Abyssal.*

MegaFun: No, he doesn't! *pokes Zeikuu, tries to steal the Ultima Blade, but doesn't succeed, then runs away*
Shadow Gilgamesh: After him!
Da_Cloud: Look, a zombie attack again.
MegaFun: *running* Take this! *fires at the zombies with his gun, managing to escape from the other pirates*
Zeikuu: Darn... we lost him.
Shadow Gilgamesh: We better hide in one of the corner rooms.

*The three pirates enter one of the room, but the zombie assault simply doesn't stop. Meanwhile, MegaFun hides in the darkness. After hours of struggle, with the help of the Ultima Blade, the pirates manage to collect enough orbs to light up all four pedestals. The lift activates.*

Da_Cloud: *in front of the elevator* Think he went down?
Shadow Gilgamesh: How much deeper does this go anyway?
Zeikuu: He's here for the treasure, I'm sure he went down there.
Shadow Gilgamesh: No time to lose. *steps on the elevator*

*The party descends into Hell's Challenge.*

MegaFun: *approaches the place where elevator just stood* Muahahaha! They really did it. They were so stupid to enter Hell's Challenge. No one challenges hell and returns alive. No one.

*A zombie charges towards MegaFun.*

MegaFun: *Bang!* It's good I took the gun and ammo after getting rid of Ultima. This map was also a great help, allowing me to navigate through these halls easily. And of course, showing me where the Abyssal gold lay. The Holy Orb is nothing but a myth, anyway. Now I just need to wait for the elevator to return and I'm out of here. Hope the ship's still there.

*After a while, the elevator returns, but to MegaFun's surprise...*

Da_Cloud: There he is!
MegaFun: Impossible!
Shadow Gilgamesh: Didn't think you'd see us again? Did you?
MegaFun: *points his gun towards Shadow Gilgamesh* Then I will be your end!

*Shadow Gilgamesh draws his sword and charges towards MegaFun. MegaFun pulls the trigger, injuring his enemy in the leg.*

Da_Cloud: Take this! *throws a knife which causes MegaFun to drop on his knees* Now's our chance!
Zeikuu: Arrrghh!!!

*Zeikuu slashes at MegaFun with all his strength. A loud bell-like sound is heard as the Ultima Blade hits the ground. Apparently it is strong enough to rip a human apart.*

Da_Cloud: It's not nice to say, but... he deserved such an end.
Shadow Gilgamesh: Look. Bags filled with gold. He must've found them while we were down there, fighting.
Zeikuu: The Holy Orb AND bags full with gold! This definitely made my day!
Da_Cloud: Yeah, let's get out of here. Together hopefully...

*The three pirates take all the treasure and enter the elevator, which takes them back to the...*

*And so ends the story about the crew of treacherous pirates. The rest of the records were damaged beyond repair. Thus it remains unknown to this day whether all pirates made it out alive, whether or not there was more treachery involved and whether any of the made it out alive. For all we know, the treasure might still be inside the cursed lighthouse, waiting to be picked up. Or perhaps the Ridorana Waterfalls took it down to the ocean floor together with the pirate ship? Or the pirates spent it all on the pleasures of life. We shall never know...*

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:29:23 PM by ChaosBeelzemon »
"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: Ivalice Spy XXII - [ Game Completed! ]
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2012, 10:04:26 PM »
Time for a little analysis of this game.

Round #1:

It's funny how you all assumed that only the people who had lines were present when Ultima and rsslayersr played cards. Everyone but a few people has been presented. The people with an alibi were Da_Cloud, KainCrow and jake1456. I thought when I said that everyone went their own way after the game made it clear that there were a handful of people inside that room.

The part when the spy picks up the gunpowder and bullets was also a pretty important part of the game. Though, I have no idea why I haven't written gun instead of gunpowder. It was what I had in my mind.

Round #2:

This is the round where I started involving everyone in a conspiracy against the other pirates. Everybody was supposed to look suspicious. I sure made the game more interesting.

The spy had to be in the group next to ship to be able to see when someone would enter the ship. He also needed to be there to make sure everybody in that group was asleep and wouldn't see him entering the ship. Motive? He wanted to get rid of the captain's lackey as soon as possible. What better way to find out who that person was? The only person in that group who didn't drink was MegaFun. It's obvious he needed to stay sobber to kill someone without being noticed. The fact that MegaFun gave out Madhu to everybody was a coincidence, but it could've lead you onto the right track.

Round #3:

Oniangel: We'll see if he really was a traitor...
MegaFun: Enough of that, we are here for the treasure, remember?

Quick change of subject, huh? The spy really wants everybody to think they're safe.

MegaFun: *draws a gun and starts shooting at Hydro* This'll slow him down.

Like I said, the gunpowder and bullets would have an important role later. No other pirate was given a gun as weapon.

Now this is where things really get complicated. Everyone forms and alliance with other people, hoping to benefit most from it. Someone mentions MegaFun's map again, which is another important item during this game, but we will come back to it later. stuart lies that angel is the captain's new lackey. His real goal is to get rid of angel in which he will succeed shortly afterwards. Everybody falls for it, even the spy.

Time to reveal which lines belong to whom in the room with the lit pedestal. I clearly stated three people had been there. No idea why everybody assumed there were only two.

angel: Wonder if the others have found the pedestals.
MegaFun: Worried about your oh-so-dear captain?
angel: I hope the undead are feasting on her soul now.
stuart: Looks like my plan failed. Time for plan B then.
MegaFun: Hahahaha. I thought from the start that you were trying to double-cross us.
stuart: You're still profiting from this.

*One pirate starts casting a spell towards another one. The targetted pirate starts running, but it is all in vain. A huge fireballs hits its target in a split second.*

MegaFun: Oh, that I am. *stabs the wizard with a knife from behind his back, then leaves*

stuart, the wizard, followed angel in order to kill her. The spy wanted desperately to get rid of everybody who sided with the captain, so he also followed angel because he had been previously told that angel was the captain's new ally. With that said, I think the pirates' lines don't need further explaining. stuart shot a fireball at angel, MegaFun stabbed stuart from behind his back.

Round #4:

The spy didn't get rid of the bloody dagger in the previous round, so...

KainCrow: No weapon was found. Could the spy still have it?
MegaFun: He probably threw it into the water stream.
Da_Cloud: Guess you're right. He wouldn't want to leave any evidence behind.

He quickly made a conclusion about the dagger in order to prevent a search for it. Had the other pirates searched for the dagger, they would've found it to be in MegaFun's possession.

The orb flying in the opposite room was a clear indicator of the captain's whereabouts. However, the spy had to get there without being noticed. The only person who could know about secret passages and the contents of the various rooms (the line "I see what you're after captain" refers to this) was the person with the map. After killing KainCrow, he put the Ultima Blade in front of the elevator knowing he would pass there. I let Zeikuu pick it up thinking it would be too suspicious if MegaFun did it. Before returning the spy took the Great Black Orb and lit two other pedestals to get to the lower floor as quick as possible.

A note about Hell's Challenge: Hell's Challenge is the bottom-most area of the Pharos, the area where you fight the Shadowseer. It was believed a great treasure lay there, but not many people knew about the dangers of that place. MegaFun knew of the danger and wanted to let everyone descend into Hell's Challenge. That way he would get rid of the other pirates, then he would take all the other treasure and escape. Unfortunately for him, his plan failed.

You can say I put quite a bit of effort into this game. I hope you've all enjoyed it.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia