Poll

two comedic relief trios, who will win?

Rikken, Elza and Raz
5 (71.4%)
Leblanc, Ormi and Logos
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 28, 2012, 06:33:39 PM

Author Topic: Rikken, Elza and Raz Vs. Leblanc, Ormi and Logos  (Read 2556 times)

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Board Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
Rikken, Elza and Raz Vs. Leblanc, Ormi and Logos
« on: January 21, 2012, 06:33:39 PM »
After a couple 1 day lags, DC is on it's new day, Saturday! (it's when i have time, and am least likely to forget about it)

This weeks duel is between two trios who's main appearances are in sequels, FFX-2 for Leblanc and FFXII:RW for Rikken (though him and his companions can be found in FFXII, you may remember him outrunning you many times ::))
Both trios at times seem to be there just for the lulz, but can also be important or challanging at times. so without further delay, our contestants.

Versus
     Elza                        Rikken                 Raz                                Logos          Leblanc          Ormi

Will it be the sky pirates who flew all the way to Lemurés just to host a treasure hunt and does fistiecuffs with swords or the Gullwings rivals in sphere hunting who have an army of goons to do their bidding? You decide!

I have to give my vote to Rikkins crew, the part with them in it is one of my favorite parts in RW, and the 3 on 3 battle against them is my favorite mission in the game.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: Rikken, Elza and Raz Vs. Leblanc, Ormi and Logos
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 10:03:40 PM »
Rikken, Elza and Raz. Even though I hate them for those tedious races and the pirate battle in trial mode.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia