Author Topic: Ban the Person Above You! Part XI!  (Read 38923 times)

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
Re: Ban the Person Above You! Part XI!
« Reply #360 on: November 13, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
banned because .... ooooohhh look, chocolate milk

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

wasyjas

• Rear Guard
  • Allons-y
  • Mood: Sleepy Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 13, 2013, 07:59:52 PM »
Banned because my Magikarp hates to lose

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 13, 2013, 08:09:45 PM »
banned on account of i found a pic of a guy barfing cats lol

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

wasyjas

• Rear Guard
  • Allons-y

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 14, 2013, 02:10:44 PM »
Banned because it was probably from an ASDFmovie

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2013, 04:44:57 PM »
banned because i have PS4 muahahahaha ;D ;D 8) ;D ;D

wasyjas

• Rear Guard
  • Allons-y

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2013, 08:14:58 PM »
Banned because you have a PS4 and you're still online

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 20, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
banned because i have no new game yet ::)

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 22, 2013, 09:40:10 AM »
banned.. Because I am sick and lethargic and have problem with splitting headache, and you are in an energetic mood.. *pout*

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 23, 2013, 07:28:26 PM »
banned because i'm always energetic :3

wasyjas

• Rear Guard
  • Allons-y

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 25, 2013, 08:00:17 PM »
Banned Because you just described me

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 26, 2013, 05:12:31 AM »
banned for not telling me you're also a WHOvian 8)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 27, 2013, 03:31:54 AM »
Banned because I don't like the chain you guys are forming!

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 27, 2013, 07:23:30 PM »
banned because what chain

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 06, 2013, 08:29:26 AM »
Banned because you don't know about the chain that keeps the world from falling appart.
This chain is located in jake his mind, of course,

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 06, 2013, 04:10:59 PM »
banned on account that i got a new Wii U  ;D