Author Topic: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]  (Read 6555 times)

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice
  • Mood: Hungry Hungry

• View Profile
Re: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle]
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 12:41:30 AM »
were the beeps intentional?

insanity isn't gained you are born with it

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 07:53:25 AM »
Yes. Don't worry, you're next >:D

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 08:05:12 AM »
don't forget i'm not a sparkly vampire

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 09:26:42 PM »
yes you are  ;D don't lie to us  ;)

:) ;D :D ;D :) ;D :D ;D :) ;D :D ;D :) ;D :D ;D :) ;D :D ;D :) ;D :D ;D :)

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
Re: Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter five
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 08:38:06 AM »
Chapter five: Jake's Legend

We all know the boy who's called "jake". He told us that he wasn't a vampire, but most comments he has say the difference. He loves blood, mostly experiments on his own body. He disliked that big yellow thing in the sky, like the most of us. But something's still a bit peculiar about him. What would be his big weakness? Why is there a whole churche devoted on this "Jakism" or "Jakeism" or however it's spelled.
This legendary body is an enemy of the Titan Prophecy, but also "he" has his owns role to play in this sick cycle. What is the sun, without the shadow. rs, without Glitch. Cake, without a lie. Jake is the ultimate of insanity, what what becomes of boy who never knew a limit. I fear that this is my future, but I should embrace the inevitable. The darkness inside this boy's head amazes me like a boy who has found a new toy to play with. How could I've known that I was the toy that would've been played with, not him.

I've noticed that he can use his Meteor attack if you upset him. I died if it wasn't for stu and his Dispelga spell. Ironic. Even more Ironic, after that he sent me to jake's insanity corner. Yes, that corner. Have you heard about hell? That's kindergarden next to this. Stu, what did you do to me! The sounds, the thoughts and the emptyness that was projected in there. I am different now, since I've experienced that. I've seen a day in jake's life. Sleeping in class, thinking, not thinking.. I know it's my future now.

But what made him this like, empty vessel. The horrible early years, Matt or maybe he isn't what he tells us he is. My thoughts are drifting away again, because I'm thinking about sparkles now. Glitch threatened to empty trucks full of rocks on top of my head. Do the rocks fall or the trucks? One would be better if you ask me. No idea why she wants to do that, I'm a nice boy. I just called her old, nothing wrong with the truth. I should've remembered that a grumpy Glitch isn't good for your health. Seems like I also forgotten to have a commercial break in this one. Whatever, angel wouldn't notice it anyway. She already gave me the money, so I'm good for this month. But her message is still important for me. It's about cake and holy madstuff. It's life and more, why aren't you trying some, CVL, hmpf.

It's a bit sad that I'm already a day further without writing some more. What else is to say about this weird vampire that isn't actualy a vampire, but still is, but doesn't spakle, but does, but isn't a vampire because he only dislikes the sun and loves blood, but also doesn't. I'm not sure anymore, but can you blame me?
It's jake for Pete's sake, he has always been jake and will never be not jake. It's funny, because I've overheard a plan from Glitch that she's going to pour glue over jake and sprinkle sprakles over him. She's probably going to call him Edward after that. Jake, you're fully allowed to put her in your corner. I would like to see her turn into a vegetable, or even worse, into normal. That's a scary thought.

I'm a liar. I said to myself I couldn't think of anymore to write about, what am I doing at the moment? Writing about how I told myself I couldn't thing of anything to write about. This is content! Well, probably not, but who cares! angel pays me and I can be all rage on everything. And now the dog's joining me. I'm so happy that he isn't a cat, he would've been walking on the keyboard and typing intellectual stuff. We wouldn't want that, do we! Jake's probably going to kill us soon. So we might as well call him a sparkling vampire. I've seen the corner, I'm already doomed. Maybe I'll sleep in it, like he does in class. That place feels so much more safe than my house or school. The ghouls and shadow can be nice at the wicked.

I've forgotten the big plan Titan Stuart and Titan rs intended with jake, but there's probably one. They couldn't just make a mistake like that.. could we? Oh Titans, what have we done!

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.

Glitch

• Vanguard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 09:52:49 AM »
Oh my. This is....something special. This won't be forgotten anytime soon. HA! ::) ;D ;D

stuart

• Brave Companion
  • daddy loves you pumpkin
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 10:00:23 AM »
sheer madness rs but brilliant when is the next instalment :P

William Karl Pearse my little boy sucking his thumb!

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 10:25:07 AM »
When I feel like it ::)

jake1456

• Paragon of Justice

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 05:32:05 PM »
wow my corner is worse than hell didn't think it was that bad

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
Stories [a(n) FFTogether story bundle] Chapter six
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 02:26:38 AM »
Chapter six: She Returned

I had a nightmare. Not one of those 'scary monsters' or 'angry sprites' kinda things. No. This was terrible. Every time I even try to recall it, I'm struck with terrible pain. Not Paine the character, though it would get the same painful reaction.. Look at me rambling again, and we're just at our third sentence! I bet you, there is going to be another annoying commercial about angel's butterfly rescue center, I tell you! Oh please, let's hope Jake won't get into contact with this, he will turn it into a haunted house! With poisonous cake, a bloodsucking hammer, two horrible mind corners and probably a paper fan, which seems to be very re-occurring lately. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah... 'The nightmare'

It's now an hour later. I found myself panting and crying in a corner. No idea how I got there. It had something to do with the nightmare.. Something is following me, that is for sure.. Remembering is starting to get harder now.. It's probably those random pills I'm taking. No, not random 'pills', but 'random' pills. It says so on the bottle. Wait.. you can't see me pointing.. well, use your imagination! Nightmare. Way off topic over here.

Well, it started as a simple dream.
I was surfing on the webs. Yes, I dream about such things. I'm falling, suddenly. I wonder if that's a defense mechanism for something. You know, when dreams start to get more realistic.. that made no sense at all, I know. It was a quote from this music video about thoughtful thoughts. Yeah, I'm that bored. The dream.. Well, can't remember that much of it. I was just browsing the FFT boards, looking for interesting topics. Free time is mostly spend this way, don't judge me. All kinds of topics appeared. One about Yuichan going to the Rehab center to get rid of his tea addiction. Last time it had put him into a lot of trouble. Not to forget the energy he gathers from the caffeine in it. That guy is a Tager! No idea what that is, some kind of guy with massive arms? Oh well.. In any case, the topics started to get weirder and weirder. Like.. Sandsea dark chat room Cakeless universe weird. It were of course topics that Jake made. He told about his vampire journeys. Pestering Matt and sending knifes through members that annoyed him. He also liked to describe the way he licked the blood from his blades in great detail. Oh Jakay, always making us smile. Typing this on an ungodly hour as this gives me the creeps. The time that this gets posted, I'm pretty sure I'm not sane anymore though. IT, is haunting me..

The more I tried to look away from the Topic list, the harder is got. It was attracting me in a strange way. I scrolled down, seeing now only darkness. Here is where it really gets scary..

The darkness spread through my room, infesting every corner. Everything was engulfed, except for me and my chair. I looked up, a faint light was shining upon me. I saw something shiny above me, descending closer and closer.. Not only that, it began scattering the light in various places and colours. It twinkled. By now, we should all know what is going on.. GLITCH! The girl did it, oh yes she did! She infested my dreams with those dreadful glittery substances! Glitters! Arrrgh, they make me so mad! The twinkled on my head. No! I will not have it! I will go all angel on all of those little buggers! They started to pile up. Oh my poor head.. It was like.. nightmare snow! I was transported to another place. Dreams can be so random, especially if you have such a wicked mind as my own. I need some milk.. No you don't! What is this? You need Madstuff! Oh no.. not another commerc- Nothing is better than a fresh drink of some of the most purest drinks on earthland: Madtstuff! It cool, purple, green, red, all the colours you want it to be! Not only that, but the kick it gives you is amazing. Don't forget to try one of our other products from angel Industries. A quick bite of cake would do you good. Now two for the price of three! *Bleep* *Bleep* *Bleep* WITH A SPATULA!!!!! Oh.. It seems the commercial is over.. Forget what I said there, it's not of your concern. Don't sue me though..

It's getting on my nerves, the random angel encounters. Always when the story gets interesting. But hey, I get my munny from it, so I have nothing to complain about. Hell yeah! That last was too much.. wasn't it? I'm sorry, just let myself go there. I'm getting the feeling I can't control most of my emotional outbursts lately. All Clann's fault. No, I have a better person to blame, Glitch! The glitters still haunt my dreams! How could I've forgotten it. The commercial worked a bit though..
I should continue with my dream, nightmare.. thingy. I was transported to a place that resembled a farm of such kind. A house was at the center, a fence around me. Beyond that, only green grassy hills that were shining in the twighlight like light setting. The purple sky was trying to calm me, but a kid like me isn't fooled that easily. It's obvious I'm bulking up the text too much.. well, deal with it! I've been holding back on this for months! I walked inside. The room was dark, in the center, a girl with brown hair. She was holding a plush.. a Raichu plush.. I'm not feeling well anymore.. She.. she.. she was Glitch! The horror! She tried to hand over glitters, piles of glitters! I saw a vision, the Sandsea full with trucks of glitters! HORRIBLE!

I woke up. Opened my eyes in shock. It was morning, I heard singing birds. I was paralyzed for the first few seconds though. I blinked, focused my eyes on my arm. I saw it! I saw the single glitter that was on my arm, mocking me.

It's time for me to go to bed.. Not even my lesser Shaman powers can deal with this tonight. Jake, hit me with a paper fan, the sudden blackout would be appreciated. Trouble sleeping, try the angel sleeponator! Not only does it everything you want. It also does useless things! Buy twenty, and you get one munny off! That's only nine million two hundred billion and twelve cents! *Bleep* *Bleep* Straight up your *Bleep* WITH A SPOON OF *Bleep*! NO CAKE, AND *Bleep* *Bleep* *Bleep* *Bleep* STICK OF DYNAMITE!... Again.. I apologize.. *Bleep* random pills! If only I could take a bath in cakestuff with some juice.. And sugar. And Cake. No glitters! Jake, where are you!

KainCrow

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Kain the Crow of Crow Valley!
  • Mood: Embarrassed Embarrassed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 09:33:43 AM »
....*rolls around on the floor laughing until half chocking*

Well, I have to wonder, that 'Jakeism' sounds suspiciously similar to 'Jashinism'.. ...You trying to say something, rs?

Aw, rs.. *hides the bag of glitters behind* You don't like glitters? All shiny and glittery and eye-catching and---.. *cough*, excuse me, appearantly the crow in me wants to get out from my normal persona... where's my glass of madstuff?

Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S.
By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2012, 09:59:59 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just made me almost fall off my chair at work hahahahahahaha

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor rsslayer scared by little glitch and her sparkles :P

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 10:38:59 AM »
I know you all missed this ;)

....*rolls around on the floor laughing until half chocking*

Well, I have to wonder, that 'Jakeism' sounds suspiciously similar to 'Jashinism'.. ...You trying to say something, rs?

Aw, rs.. *hides the bag of glitters behind* You don't like glitters? All shiny and glittery and eye-catching and---.. *cough*, excuse me, appearantly the crow in me wants to get out from my normal persona... where's my glass of madstuff?

Means a lot that you liked it ;) Now.. about that glass of madstuff.. *points at the broken distillery* There were glitters on them

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:57:59 AM by rsslayersr »

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »
hehehe was good and I am just glad you haven't stopped like glitch.... I hope I wont get into trouble for saying that....

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 11:01:41 AM »
You will >.>

I just felt like writing this, and sure enough, it worked :D