Author Topic: What if...? - Part II  (Read 8114 times)

stuart

• Brave Companion
  • daddy loves you pumpkin
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
Re: What if...? - Part II
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
then we will be eaten

what if proverbs actualy made sense

William Karl Pearse my little boy sucking his thumb!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 10:52:08 PM »
we wouldn't have needed the rosetta stone to decipher the egyptian heiroglyphics

what if i could speak every language known and unknown

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 10:56:17 AM »
then you would be kept alive to talk to the aliens for when they come we need you

what if I was a martial arts genius?

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 04:01:05 AM »
i would pay you whatever you wished to teach me how to get even half as good at the same martial arts

what if rooby rooby roo

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »
then rooby rooby rooed a rooby rooby ro
(dunno why thought I would try some wierd as shiznit today)

what if Burger King didn't exist

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:54 AM »
you could have it your way at mcdonalds

what if pizza hut and pizza inn decided to join together and make a new chain called pizza den

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 10:07:39 AM »
then it will be awesome

what if fast food never existed?

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 06:49:39 AM »
someone would assuredly come up with "slow food" and it be the same thing lol

what if rats were cats and racks were snacks

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 01:05:17 PM »
Then rs would not love cake and we all know that isn't the best world to live in.

What if I got my name changed into flufferefyfluffcake?

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »
we would still know you were you lol

more to the point...
what if i decided to make this what if to try to throw the what if universe into chaos

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 12:16:09 PM »
Then we have a storyline, like no other.

What if my teacher didn't left me alone in this classroom with a working computer?

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 03:37:50 PM »
you would not have spoken and the game thread would be as silent as it always was for the past 3 days

what if i need to leave for work and my ride wasn't here lol

stuart

• Brave Companion

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
then you would be late

what if it wasn't so *Bleep* hot here today?

CVL14558

• Rear Guard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 03:45:20 AM »
it would be *bleep* cold lol

what if, instead of us typing *bleep*, the forum had a script that auto changed all the explitives into *bleeps* for us lol

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 11:42:31 PM »
*bleep* *bleep**bleep**bleep* On a spatula *bleep**bleep* with dynamite *bleep**bleep* Cake *bleep*.

What if we used *wark*?