Poll

Who will win this week?

Sabin - Final Fantasy VI
7 (63.6%)
Edgar - Final Fantasy VI
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 08, 2012, 09:51:53 PM

Author Topic: This Week's Duel! - Sabin vs Edgar  (Read 1898 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile
This Week's Duel! - Sabin vs Edgar
« on: June 01, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »
Both brothers, yet different. One is a bare-fisted monk who has trained both mentally and physically, while the other is a flirt, yet puts his responsibilities first and who rules over a majestic kingdom. Who will win the family feud?

vs

Voting Ends June 8th.

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
Re: This Week's Duel! - Sabin vs Edgar
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »
Sabin
Blitz trumps Tools lol

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

stuart

• Brave Companion
  • daddy loves you pumpkin
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 11:30:51 AM »
never played VI (need to though) but a bare fisted monk sounds awesome!

William Karl Pearse my little boy sucking his thumb!

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
Final Fantasy III (SNES) = Final Fantasy Anthology: Final Fantasy VI (PS1) = Final Fantasy VI (GBA) lol

either one of those is the same as the other two lol. suffice it to say the GBA version has more extras on it
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi