Author Topic: Ivalice Spy XXIV - [ Game Completed! ]  (Read 17843 times)

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: Ivalice Spy XXIV - [Game Ongoing]
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »
It's up to CVL to decide who will die and who will protect you during the upcoming night. Voting closes as soon as CVL votes.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2012, 04:55:03 AM »
Wow, seriously lol

sorry RS, you leave us, as i picked up on another hint i had overlooked

that leaves SG as guard

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2012, 04:59:07 AM »
Did I ever get so far? :o
Good luck then! ;D

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »
Lhusu Mines - Transitway 2

CVL14558: Guess I must decide now. Shadow Gilgamesh will stand guard. As for the spy... I'm sorry rsslayersr, but you're the most suspicious.
rsslayersr: No! I'm being framed! Can't you see?
Ally: We've all decided, rsslayersr. Sorry...
mrs ems devil: If nobody else will do it... *grabs one of the swords from the weapon rack*
rsslayersr: No, you're not going to do this, right?!
mrs ems devil: Someone has to.
rsslayersr: But nobody will! *runs deeper into the mines*

Lhusu Mines - Tasche Span

Shadow Gilgamesh: There! *points to the other end of the Tasche Span*
Da_Cloud: Man, is he fast...
Ally: Faster, guys! Don't let him escape! *has already crossed half of the bridge*

Lhusu Mines - Site 9

A gunshot is heard. Luckily, nobody gets hit.

CVL14558: I didn't see him take a gun.
Ally: Which means he is a spy.

The citizens reach a dead end. They see rsslayersr standing in front of them with a gun. He has nowhere to escape.

Ally: I was sure all along that you are the spy. That night, when you failed to kill Oniangel... it was me who pulled him back.
rsslayersr: That's right. I am the Spy.

*silence*

rsslayersr: Not only that, but I've been on the path of restoring peace to Ivalice! Fear is spreading to the people outside. The corruption and slavery of the outside world has been a thorn in the eye for us hard working people. When I first found that jake1456 and I had the same idea, I knew it was faith. My first try failed, but now... I've become a God!
rsslayersr: It only took some lives to set an example. Even jake1456 knew what price he had to pay. When I first got these powers from Chaos, I knew something had to be done. Somebody had to do this, and I knew I was the only one that could! It's a crime, sure, but it's the only way this world could've been fixed! And now, the only one that had succeeded after all this time.i. is me!"

???: Hehehe... how long did it take you to come up with that speech? -- Only rsslayersr hears this.

Da_Cloud: You're sick. You're certainly not making this world any better and you're certainly not a god! Ivalice does not need tyrants like you.
rsslayersr: No... Ivalice does not need useless people like you. *points his gun to Da_Cloud*
Shadow Gilgamesh: It's over, rsslayersr! Just give up.
rsslayersr: Nothing is over. My job here isn't done. But perhaps I should bring some justice to this world by eliminating you first. *points his gun to Ally* You were the one who messed up my plans in the first place.
CVL14558: You will not escape this place. We are all armed. No matter how skilled you are, you won't be able to get us all before we get you.
rsslayersr: Then I'll get as many as I can. Rest in peace, missy! *pulls the trigger*

A gunshot is heard. The wall behind rsslayersr becomes painted red as his body slowly falls to the ground. Everyone is shocked at first, then they slowly turn their eyes to Da_Cloud.

CVL14558: But... how?
Da_Cloud: Just admit it... you paid no attention at all to who took what from those crates back at the transitway. *puts down his gun*
mrs ems devil: So jake1456 and rsslayersr. Who would've thought...
Shadow Gilgamesh: I wonder what he meant by Chaos, though...

???: Heh, keep wondering. I also wonder what will become of my apples now that rsslayersr is no more. -- Nobody hears this.

Shadow Gilgamesh: Also wonder how I woke up in Bhujerba after I jumped down from the terrace...
Da_Cloud: *smiles*
Ally: Hey! Look what I've found. There's a balloon here. The miners must've brought it here.
Da_Cloud: Let me see. Looks like the put it here so they can escape in case of an emergency. That hole there is certainly big enough.
Shadow Gilgamesh: And that construction in the hole. Looks like the balloon has to be put there so you can inflate it.

The citizens inflate the balloon and then descend to Ivalice. Not much is known of their adventures beyond this point of the story. It remains unknown whether they tried to return to the Sky City of Bhujerba or they sought their luck elsewhere.

Congratulations, citizens! You have found the spies and won the game! :D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia