Author Topic: Final Fantasy Crisis Core  (Read 3915 times)

Kuro Chi

• View Profile
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
« on: January 05, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »
Since I had never played a Final Fantasy game before (I've seen Advent Children before though.) , I decided to buy Final Fantasy 11 and Crisis Core. I finished Final Fantasy CC a few hours ago.. I'm such a wimp when it comes to sad scenes, I was crying for a long time.
Now I need to start playing FF11..

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy Crisis Core
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 06:58:33 PM »
you do know that FF 11 online is right

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Kuro Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 11:37:19 PM »
Yes

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 09:47:59 AM »
FFXI still has an active base so why not :D

And yea Crisis Core is one of the more emotional games. Wondering though which part especially made you cry?

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 12:09:30 PM »
Yes

k just wanted to check. But if you like CC so much you should play FFVII and Dirge of Cerberus too.

Kuro Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 07:07:42 AM »
FFXI still has an active base so why not :D

And yea Crisis Core is one of the more emotional games. Wondering though which part especially made you cry?

The end. Right when I saw the scene where Zack is walking away and Cloud holds out his hand is where I started to bawl because I knew that was the end. I was non-stop crying.  At 3 AM. Because it took me an hour to finally beat Genesis.
Also I memorized all of LOVELESS. Apparently I have no life haha

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 01:49:55 PM »
The end. Right when I saw the scene where Zack is walking away and Cloud holds out his hand is where I started to bawl because I knew that was the end. I was non-stop crying.  At 3 AM. Because it took me an hour to finally beat Genesis.
Also I memorized all of LOVELESS. Apparently I have no life haha

Loveless is awesome, i memorized it too once. But kinda forgot 50% of it, need to play CC again. too bad i borrowed it to a friend.

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »
Seems to be your usually spot then :D
Would have to say that mine lay before that. The letter from Aerith that Zack read just before entering the final dungeon did it for me, just knowing that he would never be able to reach her :'(

And beating Genesis can take a while yea, especially when your underleveld and half asleep. I can speak from experience on that point :P

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 03:47:25 PM »
Would have to say that mine lay before that. The letter from Aerith that Zack read just before entering the final dungeon did it for me, just knowing that he would never be able to reach her :'(

And beating Genesis can take a while yea, especially when your underleveld and half asleep. I can speak from experience on that point :P

i think i missed about 20 minutes of that fight and i still thought it was long xD

Kuro Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 08:39:59 PM »

Yeah. I think I was a level 33 when I was fighting him, because I did no missions whatsoever. I'm currently replaying it, and actually doing missions this time XD

I thought that part was sad too, but I didn't really care for Aerith that much while playing the game. I like her a bit more now though.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
I finished the game yesterday and I have to say it was awesome. It's definitely one of the more emotional Final Fantasies. The saddest parts for me were Angeal's and Zack's deaths.

I don't remember this. Do you mean the 89th letter she sent him? That's after the final dungeon, though.

Btw. Genesis took a while, but it wasn't too bad. I was lv~48 and had Thundaga and Osmoga equipped. :P

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia